Entry Level Recruiter (Renewable Energy)
|Job Title:||Entry Level Recruiter (Renewable Energy)|
|Location:||Austin, Travis County, Texas, USA|
|Salary:||US$40000 - US$41000 per annum + Commission, Incentives and benefits|
|Reference:||Entry level PM_1568199068|
|Contact Name:||Francesca Ryan|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 11:51|
Junior Recruitment Consultant
Piper Maddox - Renewable Energy Recruitment
$40K - OTE $100K+ 1st year
Are you looking to kick start your career in recruitment?
If so, LHI Group is on the lookout for graduates who are looking to develop into successful Recruitment Consultants in our Austin office.
LHI is a global recruitment company, with offices in London, Manchester, Bristol, Paris, Munich, Austin, New York and Santa Monica. We consist of four non-competing brands: Lawrence Harvey, SciPro, Piper Maddox and Harper Harrison, all specialising in placing the world changers in transformational markets.
What can LHI offer you?
- Personal one on one mentoring from the Managing Director of USA and the current Top Global Biller
- 12-week intensive training with our Global Head of Learning and Development and constant support following
- Clear career progression structure
- Uncapped commission - No threshold or draw meaning you earn everything you make
- Company share options - Our CEO is giving 50% of the company to us
- Free breakfast and free onsite gym in the office
- Business casual Monday-Thursday and early finishes & dress down on Fridays
- Incentives such as Michelin Star Lunch + Breakfast clubs, Rolex + Mont Blanc targets and hundreds of dollars' worth of vouchers
- Two all expense paid trips a year to destinations such as Las Vegas, Bahamas, The Alps and more
What will you be doing at LHI?
- Building your client and candidate base by making long lasting relationships using business development techniques
- Becoming an expert in your Renewable energy industry sector
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish, including handling negotiation and the interview process
- Meeting with Executive level clients and candidates
- Achieving and exceeding given goals and targets
What are LHI looking for in you?
- Results focused individuals with the drive to succeed and be the best in the industry
- Track record of going above and beyond set goals
- Ambition to grow, expand your knowledge and make a difference in the company
- Sales experience is beneficial
If this is something that sounds exciting to you, please get in touch!
LHi Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, we promote an Inclusive working environment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
LHi Group is committed to treating people fairly and with dignity eliminating all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's