Entry Level Recruiter (Technology)
|Job Title:||Entry Level Recruiter (Technology)|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England|
|Salary:||Up to £19000 per annum + Commission, Incentives and benefits|
|Reference:||Entry level LH_1568197900|
|Contact Name:||Francesca Ryan|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 11:31|
Do you have the hunger to succeed? If so, LHi Group is looking for graduates to join us in our Manchester office, to specialise in Technology recruitment - Recruitment... Whatever you think, think again, we choose to be different!
LHI Group, voted number 7 in the best companies to work for (Sunday Times), is an international recruitment agency. As a family we have grown by 40% in 2018 and have already surpassed our 2019 global headcount! We have 4 non-competing brands who work within niche markets (Tech, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy & Built Environment) supplying clients globally.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
What will you be doing?
- Using Business Development to build strong relationships with new and existing client & candidates
- Headhunting experienced candidates
- Managing the interview and negotiation processes
- Meeting with executive level clients and candidates
- Being an expert in your market
- Achieving and exceeding targets
What can we offer you?
- 12 weeks of intensive training and ongoing availability with the Global Head of Learning and Development
- Constant support, ensuring you are the best that you can be
- Uncapped commission (£40K realistic 1st year salary)
- Transparent career progression
- Direct support and mentoring with Senior to Director level colleagues
- Fantastic benefits and incentives including Rolex targets, Mont Blanc Targets, Michelin Star Lunch Clubs and hundreds of pounds worth of vouchers
- Annually and Quarterly luxurious trips to Bahamas, Las Vegas, The Alps and many more
What do we need from you?
Track record of achieving and setting personal / professional goals
Strong interest in growing within the organisation and being the best in your industry
Enthusiastic & personable personality
Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge
Driven and self-motivated to accomplish future ambitions
If this is sounds like you, please register your interest for the Graduate recruitment training programme 2019 now!
LHi Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, we promote an Inclusive working environment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
LHi Group is committed to treating people fairly and with dignity eliminating all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's