LHi Group is a people business.
Lawrence Harvey is a niche recruitment specialization in New York City's LHi Group that spans across multiple divisions of technology specializing in the data, autonomous driving and robotics space.
LHi Group & Lawrence Harvey placed #1 on Best Companies’ Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Our impact is making waves and we are now looking to ensure that the same reputation is represented in the USA as well.
- Being a market expert within AI, Software, DevOps
- Becoming both a recruiting and client relations expert with the guidance of managers
- Acting as the liaison and point person between clients and candidates; managing the entire process from introduction, interviews, closing, offers, and through the onboarding process
- Approach and source potential candidates relevant to your market to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - face to face meeting when safe to do so)
- Maintaining, improving and managing relationships with existing clients
- Consulting and advising clients on their hiring needs
- Posts advertisements using various job boards
- Full training program by our internal L&D team, leaders, and subject market experts
Who We Look For:
- Career minded individual
- Communication is key
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- An interest in making a difference and diving deep into a globally impactful market
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
- Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
- Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What do we offer?
- 50 K base + entry 10 K guarantee paid out biweekly + uncapped commission
- health insurance - medical, dental, vision 50% plan coverage + 401 K match and commuter and parking benefits
- 20 days PTO, 12 holiday days, 5 sick days and 1 volunteer day + flexible work from home policies
- Extended lunch hours for Gym and Recreation 5x a week.
- Quarterly Team / Office and Personal Luxury and Travel Reward Incentives (some of past trips including Mexico, The Bahamas, Skiing in the Alps, Cape Town and more!)
- Personalized leadership development program
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
- International relocaton opportunities
- The opportunity for all our employees to become stak eholders in the business upon 12 months of employment with LHi Group -- Giving an amazing chance to be a part of our adventure over the next 3+ years where upon achieving our growth objectives as a business all employees will earn values over 175k!
- Generous family leave package
- Lifeworks program - 24 hour free access to mental health counseling, financial counseling and support, general well-being tracker and fitness classes
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.