Executive Cybersecurity Recruiter
|Job Title:||Executive Cybersecurity Recruiter|
|Location:||New York City|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2022 13:00|
Offensive Cybersecurity Recruiter - NYC
We are LHi! A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe, and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, and the Built Environment.
Lawrence Harvey is a part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency that placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 Staffing firm within the accolade of 'Great Places to Work' accreditation & recognized by Forbes for the work we do with our clients. Creating a unique culture internally, we are now starting to see the success of this externally with growth that has seen us scale beyond our EU counterparts in just 6 years!
We are quickly becoming the market leader in Cybersecurity, Privacy & GRC recruitment on the East Coast. Our Cyber practice has seen tremendous results, despite the pandemic, & as a result looking to add experience to help scale & ultimately build a team around. Through article writing, client advisement & a true consultancy approach, this is an exec search role in a lively setting.
'Red Teaming' within the Cybersecurity industry is a market that is relevantly untapped & we've identified a unique opportunity for someone who's interested in the world of gaming, social selling & attending meetups regularly. Working with quote on quote 'Good Hackers', this specific role, is in an emerging market for anyone looking to change markets for comp packages worth $500k+, creative outreaches through Twitter, Reddit, etc., and utilize our entire client base, as roles align to consultancy work which provides a huge variety of options for high-level candidates.
Why consider a move?
- Work alongside 2 of the top 5 US billers
- 3 of 5 hit '20 incentive trip
- Partnering with 6 of the top 10 law firms, cutting-edge security start-ups & household brands
- 50% of the NYC office was promoted in 2020
- 6 tiers of L&D training - From Graduate to Directorship
- 'Head of title' & succession planning to build out a division
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary + Up to 50% commission, half & full year bonuses.
- Market ownership
- WFH flexibility
- Opportunity to build your own team
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaborative environment - Team of 5 currently
- Internal relocation opportunities - ATX, LA & Europe
What are we looking for?
- Experienced Technology Recruiter - 18 months+
- Thrive in a collaborative & consultative environment.
- Cybersecurity / Privacy / Governance Risk Compliance experience desirable
- Recruiting a 'Full Desk' / 360 role is essential (Business Development & Sourcing)
- Sourced high-level candidates
- Able to work in an autonomous environment.
- Cross-selling & expanding existing business.
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 40% of global headcount, year-on-year increased turnover & 2022 see us striving for more! What makes us different to any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint has been recognized as being '2020's 15th best companies to work for'
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on hiring 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, tech & renewable energy we are 'Together Stronger'.
So, if you are ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279*
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's