Executive Principal ( Life Sciences Recruitment )
|Job Title:||Executive Principal ( Life Sciences Recruitment )|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$60000 - US$150000 per annum + Equity & uncapped commission|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 10:58|
SciPro - (Life Sciences) Executive Principal
Our Life Sciences brand, SciPro Global are opening their arms to a senior / principal consultant to join the leadership team in New York. The role will be working in partnership with the VP and brand leader for the life sciences division on the East Coast of the USA.
SciPro is one of our 4 emerging recruitment brands and the leader of this division will walk into an extremely lucrative equity seat. Part of The LHi Group, SciPro provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent and retained basis to SME, big Pharma businesses and incorporating CRO's & consultancies across the Pharmaceutical, Biotech & Medical Device industries.
This will be a very hands on recruitment role and would suit someone who is either currently managing or looking to take the step into a managerial role with visions of Directorship.
The business currently delivers 60/40 - retained/contingent and have a strong relationship in the Biotech & Pharma industries, we are agile to talented professionals who can bring a slightly
This role will require someone to further grow these relationships whilst seeking new opportunities to develop business.
Hiring and developing new staff members; nurturing the current talent and supporting your fellow managers to grow their teams will also be key to your success in the role.
· Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier life sciences talent)
· Relevant recruitment experience with exposure to leading teams
· Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioural traits
· Service delivery focussed never losing sight of the end goal - to deliver the best talent to our clients
· Self-motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
· Strong candidate and client management and development background
· BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university preferred
What you will receive:
· Competitive basic salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure
· One on one mentoring from senior Directors in the business
· Autonomous working environment
· Flexible working for all senior consultants and above / work from home
· Bespoke leadership development programme
· Transparent promotion targets and career progression
· International relocation opportunities
Overview on us:
Have you ever heard of a business that has out grown 6 global offices in the space of 12 months… No? Well here at LHi, not only this, our consultants' success has led to us collaborating in other offices. Due to the combined efforts of both US & European offices, our vision within the next 3-5 years is to have each brand's presence in every location.
As a business we pride ourselves on 3 core values;
International - Not only do we have offices in: New York, Santa Monica, London, Manchester, Paris, Munich with Bristol and Austin opened late 2018. We're always striving for better, pushing borders & recruiting globally.
Innovation - With a reputation of high performance across 4 transformational markets, we're able to be ahead of the curve and adapt to an ever-evolving industry. We don't just choose to be different, we go out of our way to make a difference.
Inclusion - We invest time to understand every consultant's personal and professional goals, so we can work together towards achieving them; following our tag line 'Good to Great'! In return, 50% equity of the business is up for grabs. The kicker, this is measured on growth meaning there's no better time to join! All of the above enables consultants to have the same shared opportunity, which in turn creates a supportive and inclusive culture.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this job
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences Sector
Start Recruitment Career within Life Sciences Sector- SciPro
Business Development Lead - Life Sciences
New York City
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Senior Recruitment Consultant