French-Speaking Contracts Administrator
|Job Title:||French-Speaking Contracts Administrator|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Salary negotiable based on experience|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2022 09:01|
LHi Group are currently seeking a French-Speaking Contracts Administrator, with a real opportunity to develop the role, your skills, and the business! Interested? Find out more below…
At LHi Group, we pride ourselves on 3 core values:
International: Founded in 2002 from a one-bedroom flat, we are now nearly 300 colleagues across 8 global offices: London, Bristol, Manchester, Berlin, Munich, New York, Austin and Los Angeles. Whether you're based near one of our offices or interested in working remotely, this is an exciting company to join and be part of!
Innovation: With four high-performing brands in 4 transformational industries (technology, life sciences, built environment and renewable energy), our team uses its industry knowledge to equip our consultants with the tools to adapt with the markets they're working.
Inclusion: Be part of the team that helps the business do what they do best! We're keen to get someone involved and be as passionate about LHi as we are. We get to enable and support the sales side of the business in delivering pieces of work to them within a competitive timescale and we also get to scope out interesting projects for senior leadership to keep up with expansion. Being a part of a collaborative team means that all ideas brought to the table are supported and where possible implemented.
You will be responsible for:
- Drawing up contracts for our UK and US businesses, sometimes under strict deadlines following successful negotiation
- Assisting the Contracts & Compliance Team in being able to comply with placements in Europe such as France, Italy, Spain and the Nordics.
- Implementing new structures and working on continuous process improvement projects with regards to contractor compliance
- Keeping up to date with UK and US laws and regulations
- Creating reports for the wider Contracts & Compliance Team
- Assisting with day to day tasks such as monitoring inboxes, responding to data protection queries and following internal processed created to be able to comply with regulations.
- Completing regular internal compliance audits
- Implementing negotiated contracts on the system so that LHi can comply with what has been agreed
- Responding to tender and information requests from clients, managing the process from start to finish, and liaising with the wider Ops team to keep within strict tender deadlines
The role will open up opportunities to progress into tasks such as:
- Reviewing client terms of business and NDA's, advising LHi consultants of the contents and risks inside the contracts and negotiating with clients
- Assisting the Manager of the Contracts & Compliance Team on new business ventures and projects and eventually independently running those projects
- Tracking client accounts and activity on those accounts in order to assist the sales floor in improving ROI
- Specialising in a particular area of the business, really developing foundation skills to a higher level and becoming an 'expert' in that field
- Native/Bilingual in French - written and spoken
- Ideally Degree level or with prior office/recruitment or legal experience
- Process / best practice driven
- Proactive communicator
- High attention to detail
- Able to work independently and towards deadlines but also collaboratively as a team player
- Confident with managing service user's expectations
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Additional language skills also an asset, especially if German, Spanish or Italian
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's