SciPro is a people business.
The art of recruitment isn't solely about filling jobs, it's about matching people with people and creating harmonious and successful working environments. We pride ourselves on being able to identify markets and branch into new areas of Life Sciences, working both autonomously and collaboratively to deliver top-tier results and exceeding expectations.
SciPro are part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies’ Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and we are now looking to ensure that the same reputation is represented in the USA as well.
· Networking with top Scientists across the USA
· Education to be able to become a market expert in the space from the team but also manager who has previously worked in a lab therefore understands the processes first hand and is able to explain them clearly in a way that will resonate
· Being the middle person between clients and candidates, managing the introduction, interview, closing, offering and onboarding processes
· Approach and source potential candidates relevant to your market to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - face to face meeting when safe to do so)
· Full training program by our internal L&D team, LA office as well as personalized SciPro training run by Leaders and SMEs within SciPro
· Travel to visit clients across the US (when safe to do so)
· Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
· Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
· Owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
Who We Look For:
· Career minded individual - someone looking to join the right business and team and excited to make an impact
· Positive Mental Attitude
· Communication is key - we appreciate honesty, accountability and professionalism
· Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
· Sales experience is preferred
· Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
· Up for a challenge and ready to meet/exceed targets
· Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
· Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
What Makes LHi Group Unique?
· LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the ‘Younger You’ ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
· Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars – Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
· Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
· Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We’ve also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
· Flexible working: once social distancing is out of our lives, we will introduce our remote working scheme, allowing up to 3 days working from home per week!
· We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
What do we offer?
· Competitive base salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure
· Health insurance - medical, dental, vision 50% plan coverage + 401 K match
· 20 days PTO, 12 holiday days, 5 sick days and 1 volunteer day + flexible work from home policies
· Extended lunch hours for Gym 2x a week
· Quarterly Team / Office and Personal Luxury Reward and Travel Incentives (some of past holidays include Mexico, The Bahamas, Skiing in the Alps, Cape Town and more!)
· Personalized leadership development program
· Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
· International relocation opportunities
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.