Graduate IT Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Graduate IT Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum + (DOE) + UNCAPPED COMMISSION, NO THRESHOLD|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2022 10:46|
Looking for a graduate scheme and trying to find something different?
Yes, we're team oriented. Yes, we're financially driven. Yes, we do recruitment.
However, at LHi Group, we like to think about the future and the legacy we leave for our people. Our vision is a promise to each other, individually and together, to be adventurous and make a difference. Joining our journey means joining a collaborative team of Good Humans, being stronger together and working towards a shared goal.
Lawrence Harvey is the original brand of LHi Group Ltd. We are an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021.
As a business and a brand, we have made massive strides forward to ensure we have the structure to continue to promote from within, confirming our career path and progression is top of the industry - now seeing our associate consultants doing their 1st deal (on average) within 50 working days and being promoted to consultant within an average of 90, though we've recently promoted 2 of our 2021 graduates in Lawrence Harvey to Senior Consultant within 12 months!
What does this mean for you?
- Offering a basic salary starting at £22,000 (negotiable DOE), our commission scheme is also industry leading (uncapped and no threshold) - one of our consultants earned £15k commission cheque in 1 month already this year!
- You'll join our 12-week training scheme from Day 1, which sees you being supported through your journey to first deal and promotion
- Followed up from the initial training, after your promotion you'll join our LAUNCH training programme which sees everyone in the business up to office leaders receiving regular training on topics relevant to what you're being challenged with at that level
- We have a Buddy-Scheme which will have you partnered with someone in the business who will become your go-to for insights, advice, events, etc.
- Lawrence Harvey have won our UK & EU Award for Team of the Year in back-to-back years since 2018 - not only for their top performance, but their demonstrated collaboration and energy/passion they have as a team
- "Football team" culture - think passionate about the game, collaborative to success, celebrating the wins (in and out of the office), and a little bit of friendly competition
- Incentives you can qualify for from the start - Lunch Clubs, holidays, Sales Days, early finishes/late starts, Rookie of the Week, Christmas parties, Summer parties and more!
- The list goes on… Get in touch to find out more!
What you'll be doing:
- Being a market expert; work in one of our niche Technology areas, including Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Cyber Security, Legal & Privacy (though we don't expect you to join us as an expert already - that's why we have the Training!)
- Consult clients and candidates on hiring trends
- Being the middle person between clients and candidates: managing the introduction, interview, closing, offering and onboarding processes
- Approach and source potential candidates relevant to your market to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings - face to face meeting when possible and safe to do so)
- Travel to visit clients across the UK and Europe
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
Who We Look For:
- Career minded individual - resilience and patience is key in this role
- Communication is invaluable to the success of this role
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
- Sales experience is preferred
- An interest in making a difference and diving deep into a globally impactful market
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
- Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
- Individual who embodies and embraces our 'Good Human' ethos
- Team player - it isn't about paying it back, it's about paying it forward
Want to find out more about Lawrence Harvey and how to join LHi Group? Get in touch today by applying directly!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's