Graduate Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Graduate Recruitment Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2022 16:36|
GERMAN-SPEAKING - RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - WIND & SOLAR - RENEWABLE ENERGY - D-A-CH MARKET - PIPER MADDOX - LHi GROUP - BRISTOL - BS1 4AU
We at Piper Maddox are not your standard recruitment company - we are dedicated to supporting companies that will be the biggest disruptors in the future state of our planet through the sourcing and introduction of talent. We are playing an influential role through positive change in the way we power the world, and it's just the beginning.
If making a global impact is important to you, and if you're looking to be part of something so innovative that we can realistically become the #1 Renewable Energy recruitment company in the world within the next 18-24 months, then this is something for you to get on board with!
Piper Maddox are part of LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant who is not only driven but comes with the bravery to help develop and grow a high-value recruitment desk across the DACH market from our Piper Maddox hub in Bristol!
- Being the middle person between clients and candidates, managing the introduction, interview, closing, offering and onboarding processes
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings)
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Be an expert of your market - owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
- Working with a 4-day work-week mentality. We do "light" US hours: 10am-7pm Mon-Thurs, regular hours on Fridays: 8:30am-4pm
Who We Look For:
- Native or bilingual spoken and written German (minimum C1 is essential)
- Career minded individual - someone looking to join the right business and team, committed to making a difference
- Communication is key - we appreciate honesty, accountability, and some who is self-aware
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly
- Sales experience is preferred
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Time management skills will be an asset in this role
- Up for a challenge and ready to meet set targets
- Not afraid to cold call and good phone etiquette
- Driven to see results and success
- Hungry for success and not afraid to be money driven
What's in it for you?
- Base salary starting at £22,000 per annum + market-leading uncapped commission scheme
- 12-week training scheme from Day 1, followed by specialized development training throughout your career
- Clear performance + competency based promotion criteria
- Team environment and competitive culture on a global scale
- Incentives towards some of the finer things in life: Lunch Clubs, European & Global All-expenses paid vacations (some of past holidays include Ibiza, Budapest, The Bahamas, Skiing in the French Alps, Cape Town and more!)
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 years = 1 extra week holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any our global offices for 1 week expenses paid) and 10 years = the gift of time (Rolex or 1 month paid sabbatical)
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's