Graduate Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Graduate Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum + Incentives and Commission|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2018 16:35|
"Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best."
Are you looking for genuine career progression, supportive learning and development programme and the opportunity to work across our global offices? LHi Group can offer competitive salaries, an unrivalled commission structure and fantastic career development!
What are we looking for in you as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- University degree
- Confident and Charismatic
- Career minded
- Commercial awareness
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive & eager to learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to highlight resilience
- History of achievements
What does a day in the life of a LHi Group Graduate / Associate Consultant look like?
- Award winning graduate training (Ability to earn commission straight away)
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates (Resourcing for positions)
- Market Research - (Blog writing, report reading & understand the latest industry trends)
- Business Development & Marketing (Networking with industry experts & seek out opportunities)
- Working against targets and deadlines (Nature of the industry but relaxed / refreshing approach)
- Sales and Negotiating (Using your personality / relationship building skills)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary - £20,000 - £24,000
- Structured career path and Team Leading/Management Opportunities (Organically grown management)
- Leading commission structure paying up to 35%
- Award winning mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners, specialists and day to day directors support.
What do we offer to our Associate Graduate Consultants?
- Becoming a niche industry specialist within a given sector
- Clear career progression (We look to promote and grown internally)
- Award winning and comprehensive graduate training (Tailored to the individual and full expenses paid)
- Las Vegas, Croatia, Ibiza, Buenos Aires, Monaco and hitting the slopes in France and Austria.
- Equity Scheme (Become a shareholder in LHi Group)
- Dining at top restaurants (quarterly targets)
- Wework 'Community' offices - Contemplatory office space in Table tennis, Free beer taps, Yoga / Gym sessions, Onsite gym (Office dependent)
Opportunities in recruitment are endless. With a lack of the glass ceilings prevalent in other industries, recruitment offers talented and driven individuals the opportunity to progress their careers… The question reminds, how do you choose? - Your reading this, so you're on the right track!
Built on a remarkable story, Tom Glanfield founded what is now internationally known as LHi Group, from his University overdraft. Since 2002, we have grown 30% year on year and now have a strong presence in 6 offices, across 4 countries - London, Manchester, New York, Santa Monica, Munich and Paris. We pride ourselves on our specialisms, values and unique culture. We recognise that one glove doesn't fit all, from a business and employee perspective. We are forward thinking, constantly evolving and looking for good humans to grow this great group!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
New York, USA
$40k-50k + OTE (70k-100k) + Commission etc.
£20000 - £50000 per annum + Incentives and Commission
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20000 - £21000 per annum + Commission, Benefits & Incentives
German-Speaking Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
£20000 - £35000 per annum + unbegrenzt provision
French-speaking Recruitment Consultant
£20000 - £22000 per annum + negotiable + commissions & incentives