Graduate Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Graduate Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Up to £22000 per annum + Incentives and Commission|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2018 16:00|
"Don't be intimidated by what you don't know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else".
We have an opportunity for a career driven, ambitious, visionary, to join our team in London as a recruitment consultant. For successful candidates we offer an award-wining training programme, fast career progression, a culture we pride ourselves on and the opportunity to learn from our industry experts!
Our story started in 2002 by entrepreneur Tom Glanfield, with an inspirational raise to success, thanks to his student overdaft. We are now one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK with 4 non-competing brands across 6 different locations with another two offices this year!
We support international businesses to identify, source and hire experts. Working with some of the largest well known companies across the globe, hiring the right people is essential to their growth. We ensure that we build long-lasting relationships with all of our clients and candidates to allow us to deliver a high quality service.
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
- Business Develop: Actively seek new business opportunities & generate leads. You will build and develop relationships with new and existing clients both on the phone and face to face.
- Resource: You will utilise job boards, our internal database and social media to find market leading professionals within your niche market area.
- Identify& Qualify: You will source and approach potential candidates in a telephone-based environment, assessing their suitability against specific client requirements.
- Networking & maintaining positive relationships in your market: Headhunting, attend conferences, business meetings and events.
As a successful, award-winning recruitment agency we will offer you,
- Training - a structured training programme with full recruitment lifecycle training and 1 on 1 mentoring from specialist recruiters. Recognised in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best companies to work for survey for our training, LH offer a supported graduate training programme. You'll receive training on negotiating, business development, candidate sourcing, client engagement and sales.
- International opportunities in our London, New York, LA, Paris, Manchester & Munich offices.
- Career development - we invest heavily in the careers, with full access to our Head of Global Learning & Development throughout your career, a structured career development plan, you'll know exactly what to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so.
- A lively, fun & friendly environment - we work hard, we work collaboratively and we play hard. Supported by our partners Wework (Serviced offices) we are always at the table / beer pong table, yoga sessions and sports sessions.
- Starting Salary - £20,000 with a realistic estimated salary with commission of £30 - £45,000 year one and £65,000 year 2 and year 3... there is no ceilings!
- Uncapped earnings - 100's of examples across the group where graduates have got onto the property market, travelled the world and gifted rolex's... all within a couple of years. If this applies, then we have the tools to help you achieve it. Our commission scheme is best in business. The harder you work, the more you will earn.
If you are interested in an innovative & international career and would like to find out more, please contact James Westwood on the details below.
LHi Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, we promote an Inclusive working environment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
LHi Group is committed to treating people fairly and with dignity eliminating all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
New York, USA
$40k-50k + OTE (70k-100k) + Commission etc.
£20000 - £50000 per annum + Incentives and Commission
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20000 - £21000 per annum + Commission, Benefits & Incentives
German-Speaking Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
£20000 - £35000 per annum + unbegrenzt provision
French-speaking Recruitment Consultant
£20000 - £22000 per annum + negotiable + commissions & incentives