Graduate Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Graduate Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2021 16:11|
Here at LHi, we pride ourselves on being a People First business and continuously ensure we are hiring 'Good Humans' across our 4 different brands within our 8 International Offices! We pride our business on the support we offer to each of our employees - from our award winning training structure, clear career progression, the inclusive culture we have created and the opportunity to work alongside like minded people.
Have you recently graduated from University and still feel unsure what your steps into your career look like? If you are financially motivated, have a positive outlook on life, and want to join a business where you can both make an impact and also be rewarded, recruitment could be for you!
What's on offer?
- -Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission
- -WFH flexibility
- -Incentives: Quarterly Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips, Loyalty bonuses such as The gift of time (Sabbatical leave or a Rolex!) and Millionaire centurion club!
- -Transparent and fast career progression: Our team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months!
- -Internal relocation opportunities
- -One to one training with the Directors of this well-established company!
- -1:1 traning with our Learning & Development Team as well as the Directors of each Brand
- Collaborative environment - 4 emerging industries under one roof
- -Being part of something bigger than just a job, as we dedicate a lot of time to supporting charities and raising awareness such as the Australian Bush Fires, Mental Health and so much more
- -The opportunity to grow and enjoy work within Central London, whilst enjoying the benefits of working in a WeWork office! (Modern Building, Music played all day, Beer & Prosecco Taps, Yoga, Cheese and Wine evenings and so much more!)
- -Early Finish Fridays
The Ideal Candidate:
- University Degree
- Confident in public speaking
- Resilience, what is your war story?
- Motivated, what are your achievements?
- Solution focused
What You'll Be Doing:
- Attract, prepare and interview candidates
- Learn your market and consistently seek feedback to enhance your knowledge of what makes a good candidate
- Strengthen current client relationships and also win new business through cold calling
- Negotiate and Close offers to reap the rewards!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
If you're interested in joining an innovative and driven team who thrive and see results, now is the time to apply - get in touch for a confidential conversation!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's