Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences
|Job Title:||Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 11:11|
Why should someone consider a move to the Life Sciences industry and to SciPro London?
- The UK is set to invest 30 billion pounds into the development of life sciences innovation hubs throughout the country, which will see a vast number of SME companies setting up in the next 5 years
- The spotlight is ON the life sciences industry……Vaccines are allowing our path out of covid, more and more people are moving into Life sciences industries making it a candidate rich environment to work in.
- AI and computational methods are allowing drugs to be developed faster than ever, enabling the diagnosis of cancers from an iPhone and brining mobility to those affected by disease or war. There is no other industry with such a fascinating selection of clients
- Innovation is key in in industry, the produces and services that SciPro's customer base are developing continue to amaze the team - they're exciting, cutting edge and make a huge difference to peoples lives.
- SciPro team have raised over £5000 for their charity partner Designability, providing an electric wheelchair for a child with a rare disease.
This team of GREAT humans are driven, passionate and innovative, check out the podcast https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/life-sci-ai-the-podcast/id1550621316
What's on offer working at LHi?
- -Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission
- -WFH flexibility
- -Incentives: Quarterly Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips, Loyalty bonuses such as The gift of time (Sabbatical leave or a Rolex!) and Millionaire centurion club!
- -Transparent and fast career progression: Our team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months!
- -Internal relocation opportunities
- -One to one training with the Directors of this well-established company!
- -1:1 traning with our Learning & Development Team as well as the Directors of each Brand
- Collaborative environment - 4 emerging industries under one roof
- -Being part of something bigger than just a job, as we dedicate a lot of time to supporting charities and raising awareness such as the Australian Bush Fires, Mental Health and so much more
- -The opportunity to grow and enjoy work within Central London, whilst enjoying the benefits of working in a WeWork office! (Modern Building, Music played all day, Beer & Prosecco Taps, Yoga, Cheese and Wine evenings and so much more!)
- -Early Finish Fridays
The Ideal Candidate:
- Confident in public speaking
- Resilience, what is your war story?
- Motivated, what are your achievements?
- Solution focused
What You'll Be Doing:
- Attract, prepare and interview candidates
- Learn your market and consistently seek feedback to enhance your knowledge of what makes a good candidate
- Strengthen current client relationships and also win new business through cold calling
- Negotiate and Close offers to reap the rewards!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
If you're interested in joining an innovative and driven team who thrive and see results, now is the time to apply - get in touch for a confidential conversation!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences
City of London, London
Monthly uncapped Comms + Zero Threshold + Bonus
Business Development Lead - Life Sciences
New York City
Head of Preclinical - Life Sciences
$70-100K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Life Sciences - Business Development Representative
New York City
$50,000 - $60,000
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSION+INCENTIVES+BENEFITS