Graduate Recruitment Training Programme
|Job Title:||Graduate Recruitment Training Programme|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$40000 per annum + Commission & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer brown|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 01:00|
We are now hiring for our 2017 Recruitment Training Academies in London, Munich and New York.
With an uncapped commission scheme and competitive benefits package in all of our locations, we have spaces left to join our training programmes in London, Munich and New York.
Our dynamic working environment offers a high level of hard work and professionalism. We work across the Life Sciences, Technology, Renewable Energy and The Built Environment sectors, placing mid-senior professionals into roles on a global basis. Our consultants are rewarded for their hard work with some of the best incentives and benefits in the market. Last year our company trips included Skiing in St. Anton, Closing Parties in Ibiza and Spring Break in Miami.
Recruitment is hard work, but the hard work does pay off.
What are we looking for?
- University degree (any field)
- You will need to be an ambitious, competitive and driven!
- Commercial awareness & first sales/recruitment experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive & eager to learn
- Ability to work under pressure
- Resilient work ethic
- Trained as a full 360 recruitment consultant from day one
- Cold calling clients to win new business
- Qualifying candidates & reviewing CV's
- Interviewing candidates
- Maintain & develop successful candidate & client relationships
- Hitting daily sales targets
Training - a structured training programme with full recruitment lifecycle training and 1 on 1 coaching from specialist recruiters. Recognised in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best companies to work for survey for our training, LH offer a supported graduate training programme. You'll receive training on negotiating, business development, candidate sourcing, client engagement and sales.
Career development - we invest heavily in the careers and with our structure development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so.
If you feel that this opportunity suits your skill set, or would like to find out more information, Apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's