Head of Commercial Recruiment (Life Sciences) - LA
|Job Title:||Head of Commercial Recruiment (Life Sciences) - LA|
|Salary:||$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2022 18:00|
Head of Commercial Recruitment (Life Sciences) – LA
We are LHi, officially the No.1 Staffing firm in the UK. A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe, and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, and the Built Environment.
With the group recording 6 straight growth years in the US, 2021 saw us hit 90% invoice & 41% headcount growth, truly market-leading figures that have gone from 5 - 140+ in that time. The growth of our LA office has seen 4 offices, with a 5th due this year is a cultural melting pot. Our LA (Venice Beach) is home to all 3 brands, with a stronghold of Life Sciences & Renewables experts. Led by 2021’s Manager & Leader of the year, this has become a fantastic environment for aspiring leaders to be shaped.
Scipro – LA, is our biggest offering on the West Coast, boasting a rich array of diverse industry experts in hybrid, remote and onsite positions. Attracting experienced talent & nurturing graduates, the brand also holds the current ‘Team of the Year’ & ‘ Manager of the Year’ accolades.
Built on the foundation of ‘for people with purpose’ focusing on 3 niche markets of Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals, and Biotechnology. Driven by providing staffing solutions from startups to household names, now we are trusted partners to the ‘top 10’ Pharma, we are looking to complement our offering, opening a 4th vertical to support the demand of the commercial side of life sciences.
Why consider a move?
- A newly established function, our office comprises of ‘full desk’/’360’ recruiters, Account Managers, and BD centric consultant, to provide multiple angles of support.
- The autonomy to build, shape, and put your own stamp on this new vertical.
- Medical Communications is a market where technical understanding isn’t required, therefore, easily transferrable for recruiters in other markets.
- The average fee across our NYC business is $50k with terms with household names & innovative startups who are changing their market.
- Utilize your personality/experience and be a cultural architect to lead and continue building this fast-growing team.
- Mentor, Develop and Nurture the future talent of an award-winning staffing firm – 15th Best business to work for in NYC + Forbes recognized best staffing firms.
- Walk into a leadership seat, with budget to hire straight away.
- 6 tier L&D (US-based) program, to support your professional development in running a PNL, building remote teams, and driving D&I.
- Scipro is our fastest growing brand, with collaboration across Europe, the West Coast & other teams such as our Tech - AI, Quantitative Analytics, and Blue Chip.
- The Environment is the highest performing office, globally, with multiple supportive layers in Group Sales Director + US MD + NYC Director + Scipro Director + VP of Scipro.
What's on offer?
- Health care – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k match
- 37+ PTO
- Wellness programs include; Mental health awareness, excluded lunches for physical wellbeing,
- Competitive salary + Lucrative Team override
- Quarterly, Half Year, and Full Year bonuses
- Remote / Full WFH flexibility
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaboration across our Technology, Renewables & Life Sciences brands
- LHi Experiences – Incentive trips with a difference: South Africa, for wine tasting, safari,
- Community Outreach & Charity days
- CSR program, specific per location
- Internal relocation opportunities - ATX, NYC, & Europe.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge and understanding of the Technology / IT Recruitment landscape
- Management/Leadership experience
- Experience in leading a candidate focus team
- A self-motivated, and self-starter attitude with the ability to identify, and create new opportunities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Uphold the ‘Good Human’ ethos
- Adopt our ‘Younger You’ leadership philosophy – Supportive mindset
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 6 years in the US speak for themselves; 56% business growth during the pandemic, year on year increased turnover, increased retention rates, and the market leaders in emerging markets such as; E-Mobility, Computer Vision, and R&D to name but a few.
What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint has been recognized as being '2020's 15th Best Company to Work For' + Forbes recognized ‘Best US Staffing Firms’ + Certified 'Great Place to work' '21.
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, emerging tech & renewable energy industries we are 'Stronger Together'.
So, if you are ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers, and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development, and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K
Head of Medical Communications - NYC
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Chargé(e) de recrutement
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Entry Level Contracts Recruiter - Los Angeles
Los Angeles County
$50,000 - $60,000