Head of Contract Recruitment
|Job Title:||Head of Contract Recruitment|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$55000 - US$100000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2020 00:17|
Head of Contract Recruitment - NYC
Setting the scene...
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 40% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2020 see's us striving for more! What makes us different to any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint / HQ office in NYC has been recognized as being '2020's 15th best companies to work for'.
Our leadership are driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on hiring 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, tech & renewable energy we are 'Together Stronger'.
Part of The LHi Group, Lawrence Harvey provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent and retained basis to VC backed start-ups as well as Fortune 500 companies. Our longest standing brand, in which we lead all new office launches with, this is a huge role for someone to make a name for themselves in the business.
The opportunity is to take ownership of our contract offering within our Technology brand, Lawrence Harvey, to join the leadership team in New York. The role will be working closely with the SVP & Senior Director to grow & build out our offering of contract / temp to hire across our 3 niche verticals: Data, Cyber and Cloud divisions (US HQ).
- Current contract recruitment experience
- Strong contract negotiation skills
- Knowledge & understanding of W2 vs 1099
- Evidence of building a contract desk, market or business unit
- Strong billings, contract book or mark ups
- Management experience desirable
What's on offer?
- Business unit ownership - Complete autonomy to stamp your own mark
- Competitive basic salary & No draw / threshold up to 40% commission
- 50 % Equity- based on growth
- WFH flexibility
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaborative environment - 3 emerging industries under one roof
- Internal relocation opportunities
What makes LHi Group unique?
2020, see's us continuing our record growth, our LHi Family live by #TogetherStronger to ensure the wellbeing of a truly people first business, he's an insight:
- LHi-In- In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- 3 phrase return to office scheme: Flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
- Safeguarding the business: We took the decision at the start of COVID to defer commission, with the view of 'Leaders eat last' mentality. We are firing on all cylinders again!
- LHi stay social & present: Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays went virtual collaborating to raise money $5000 within 3 months! Alongside this, raising awareness via our own social networks, a internally having educational resources & showing support for BLM, LGBTQIA & injustices
- Communication & Transparency: Jim Denning gave global monthly updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
If 2020, is a time for change, reflection on your value or striving for better... LHi Group is the place for you. Take your career into your own hands, step outside of your comfort zone and be the next leader within our business!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Technology Recruitment
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K
Experienced Contract Recruiter
New York City
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & OVERRIDE
€38000 - €42500 per annum + UNCAPPED COMMISSION, INCENTIVES & MORE