Head of Contracts (Technology Recruitment)
|Job Title:||Head of Contracts (Technology Recruitment)|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||£65000 - £130000 per annum + Equity, Comms and divisional ownership|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 18:09|
Head of Contract (Technology Recruitment)
An opportunity exists within our Technology brand, Lawrence Harvey for an experienced Recruiter to join the leadership team in New York. The role will be working with the Director of the office to grow our offering of contract across our 3 niche verticals; Data, Cyber and Cloud division in NYC (US HQ).
Lawrence Harvey is one of our 4 non-competing recruitment brands and the leader of this team will be have the ability to obtain equity from day one and take over a small team. Part of The LHi Group, Lawrence Harvey provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent and retained basis to VC backed start-ups as well as Fortune 500 companies. Our longest standing brand, in which we lead all new office launches with, this is a huge role for someone to make a name for themselves in the US / business!
This will be a very hands on recruitment role and would suit someone who is either currently managing or looking to take the step into a managerial role. Depth of knowledge within the contract market & exposure to building our markets / divisions is required.
With LHi focus on growing our contract offering, this is directly aligned with the growth plans for the business & US expansion.
Hiring and developing new staff members; nurturing the current talent and supporting your fellow managers to grow their teams will also be key to your success in the role.
What we're looking for?
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier technology talent)
- Working knowledge of contract recruitment, preferably US legislation
- Relevant recruitment experience with exposure to leading teams
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioural traits
- Service delivery focussed never losing sight of the end goal - to deliver the best talent to our clients
- Self-motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
- Strong candidate and client management and development background
- BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university preferred
What you're looking for?
- Competitive basic salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure
- Fast track Directorship
- Autonomous working environment
- Flexible working
- Bespoke leadership development programme
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression
- Relocation opportunities
LHi Group has a renowned reputation in the UK, the last 3 years in the US speak for themselves; 35% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2020 see's us striving for more! What makes us difference to any other recruitment agency or business... Our collaborative, high performing but unique culture!
We offer a commission structure paying up to 40%, transparent career plan to divisional ownership or directorship, mentorship from some of the most successful but honest leaders in the industry! If 2020 is time for a change, clarity on your career or new adventure... LHi Group is the place for you.
If you're ready for the next step in your career, let's have a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Renewable Energy New York
Senior Contracts Consultant - Renewable Energy
Entry Level Contracts Recruiter - Renewable Energy
Infrastructure (Technology Recruitment) Manager
New York, USA
£70000 - £150000 per annum + Equity, Comms and divisional ownership