Head of Data Analytics
|Job Title:||Head of Data Analytics|
|Salary:||£60000 - £120000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 16:52|
Set the scene...
An opportunity exists within our Technology brand, Lawrence Harvey for an experienced manager to join our global top biller and US MD in the silicon valley & tech hub of Austin, Texas. 4 years ago, when LHi opened it's first US office, we led with our strongest brand from the UK and to date have internationally recognized growth! (The Sunday Times Track 200 list - 25th)
Fast forward to 2020, those involved in the initial set up have gone onto management, divisional ownership, SVP's & directorship. Leaving behind, arguably the largest database within:
Lawrence Harvey is one of our 4 non-competing recruitment brands and the leader of this team will have the ability to obtain equity from day one and start building their own team. Part of The LHi Group, Lawrence Harvey provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent and retained basis to VC backed start-ups as well as Fortune 500 companies.
LHi Group has seen continued growth since we arrived in the US, just over 4 years ago. With that growth comes the need for experienced, humble & successful recruiters. Our longest standing and most established brand - Lawrence Harvey is ready to grow their analytics desk, and needs an exceptional Manager to grow out that market, link with our strong client relationships and make their own mark in the industry!
What You'll Be Doing?
- Leading, mentoring, and nurturing a team that you will be hands on in hiring.
- Managing already built key accounts while creating new long lasting and lucrative relationships with our clients.
- Running a 360 desk - focusing on business development (essential in our start up office) as well as finding the best candidates for your clients.
- Working closely with the US MD to continue expanding our reach in 2020.
- Building our presence, networking, hosting events & making the role your own!
What Are We Looking For?
- Prior experience managing a 360 desk (agency rec) - including business development, screening, cold calling, market mapping, networking & working with C suite candidates.
- Experience managing, training, or mentoring a team in a leadership capacity.
- Self-motivated, organized and detailed oriented.
- Ability to manage client and candidate development.
LHi Group has a renowned reputation in the UK, the last 3 years in the US speak for themselves; 40% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2020 see's us striving for more! What makes us difference to any other recruitment agency or business...
Our collaborative, high performing but unique culture! We offer a commission structure paying up to 40%, transparent career plan to divisional ownership or directorship, mentorship from some of the most successful but honest leaders in the industry! If 2020 is time for a change, clarity on your career or new adventure... Let's have a confidential chat!
If you're ready for the next step in your career, either click apply, connect on LinkedIn or drop me a call +1 646 331 6279
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Data Analytics
US$50000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Vertical ownership
Head of Contract Recruitment
New York, USA
US$55000 - US$100000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership
Senior Tech Recruitment Consultant - Data & Analytics
Manager of Renewable Energy
New York, USA
US$55000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership
Senior Data Recruitment Consultant (m/w/d)
BASE + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES