Head of Piper Maddox, West Coast - Renewable Energy Recruiter
|Job Title:||Head of Piper Maddox, West Coast - Renewable Energy Recruiter|
|Location:||Santa Monica, California|
|Salary:||US$70000 - US$120000 per annum + OTE (Uncapped)|
|Contact Name:||Julia Zucco|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 16:01|
Head of Piper Maddox,
West Coast - Renewable Energy Recruiter
Want to be a part of a team where you'll be changing lives and saving the planet? Our Piper Maddox Renewable Energy brand is doing just that. As a result of exceptional growth both in the Santa Monica office and the Piper Maddox brand globally, we are now looking for a Leader to launch the brand here on the West Coast.
Renewable Energy being overall ranked one of fasting growing industry in the US, this is an opportunity for you to have the autonomy to build out the Solar, Wind, Electric Vehicles and Energy Storage space and grow the respective team underneath you. With about 20% of America using Renewable Energy, and all major tech companies planning on going 100% Renewable, this is an opportunity to join the business at an exciting time, within a lucrative, growing market. Offering Equity from day 1 and the chance to grow and lead a brand new team, there's no better time to be talking with us!
What You'll Be Doing
- As the Head of Piper Maddox West Coast, you'll be creating long lasting relationships with VC backed start-ups, and fortune 500 companies to help bring Renewable Energy to the country.
- Becoming an industry expert on a niche market within Wind, Solar, Energy Storage, Electric Vehicles, Grid Edge and so much more.
- Building a successful recruitment team on the west coast to help further expand across the renewable energy space.
- Researching and staying ahead of the curve on the latest trends and changes within your market.
What Are We Looking For?
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier renewable energy talent)
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to continue thriving as a Senior Recruiter and ambition to grow a team and expand the brand's presence underneath you.
- Passion for Renewable Energy and the way the world works, and the readiness to make your impact on this market.
What We Offer?
- Competitive basic salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure - No Desk Fee/Threshold!
- Opportunity for Equity in the Business
- 401k Plan
- Autonomous working environment
- Flexible working for all senior consultants and above/work from home
- Extended lunch hours for Gym 2x a week
- Quarterly Team/Office Incentive Day
- Personalized leadership development programme
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
- International relocation opportunities
LHi Group has the best environment in the recruitment industry today! We avoid the revolving door/churn and burn mentality, we push our Recruiters to grow and succeed. A commission structure paying up to 40%, immediate career plan showing what your next promotion will be and how to get there, and mentorship from top industry leaders in our company who have taken their passion and turned it into results. If you're interested in having the autonomy to build a brand, while joining an innovative, driven, and successful team in the recruitment industry then let's have a call!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Renewable Energy New York
Entry Level Recruiter
Tech Recruiter Consultant
Up to €28000 per annum + negotiable + commissions & incentives
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Renewables
Los Angeles, California
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Incentives and Commission
Principal / Team Lead / Manager Recruiter
Santa Monica, California