Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
|Job Title:||Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager|
|Salary:||$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2022 18:00|
Head of Solar – Recruitment Manager – LA (Venice Beach)
Change lives, save the planet, AND advance your career.
We are LHi, officially the No.1 Staffing firm in the UK. A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe, and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, and the Built Environment.
With the group recording 6 straight growth years in the US, 2021 saw us hit 90% invoice & 41% headcount growth, truly market-leading figures that have gone from 5 - 140+ in that time. The growth of our LA office has seen 4 offices, with a 5th due this year is a cultural melting pot. Our LA (Venice Beach) is home to all 3 brands, with a stronghold of Life Sciences & Renewables experts. Led by 2021’s Manager & Leader of the year, this has become a fantastic environment for aspiring leaders to be shaped.
One of the fastest-growing brands & Forbes recognized best staffing firms – Piper Maddox has developed into a market leader, truly owning the Sustainability/Renewables industry, to which, our presence is now global! With a motto of ‘AN INCH WIDER, MILE DEEP’ approach, over the last 2 years, they have pioneered the way for retained & exclusive staffing solutions for the whole group.
As Head of Solar, you will have access to an existing team & support from our niche teams across multiple core business functions of Energy Storage, EMobility, and Sustainability focusing on predominately retained & engaged business. Naturally, in this economic climate, demand is only going to increase, therefore, based on performance this role could evolve into leading a division with planned growth.
Why consider a market change?
- Red hot growth market, Forbes said it was the fastest-growing sector in the US
- Relatively insulated from the Covid-19 pandemic – most renewable energy projects are viewed as critical infrastructure.
- Less competition – the market has yet to be saturated with recruiters and Piper Maddox has quickly established itself as a leading name in the market.
- Access to C-suite, our consultants often work directly with business leaders as true value-added partners.
- Making a positive impact on the planet – you can feel really good about supporting businesses that are not only thriving but having a profoundly positive impact on the planet.
- Piper Maddox, LHi's Renewable Energy brand, has seen growth of 146% in 2019 & seen increased productivity during this pandemic.
- 60% of our clients are retained and the majority are exclusive
What you'll be doing?
- In this leadership position, you'll be creating long-lasting relationships with VC-backed start-ups, and fortune 500 companies to help bring Renewable Energy to the country.
- Becoming an industry expert in a niche market
- Work alongside, support, and mentor some of the most successful consultants within the US, business development, and headhunting the best and brightest candidates. Researching, learning, and staying ahead of the curve on the latest trends and changes within your market.
- Creating your own relationships with new clients across the US.
- Leading by example to the junior members of the team, with the target of becoming a business unit leader.
- Strategically build out a division with the support of our US blueprint
What are we looking for?
- Prior experience managing the full-lifecycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market, and close top-tier talent).
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and adaptability to continue thriving as an experienced recruiter and have the ambition to grow into a leadership capacity.
- Passion for renewable energy, the way the world works, and the readiness to make your impact on this market.
- Someone looking to step into or already managing a small team of recruiters.
What do we offer?
- Competitive basic salary / attractive uncapped commission structure / half + full year bonuses / 50% Equity available, based on growth
- Autonomous working environment
- Flexible working
- Extended lunch hours for Gym 2x a week
- Quarterly Team / Office Incentive Days
- Personalized leadership development program
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
- International relocation opportunities
- Potential opportunity to take ownership of the Renewables function, within 12/18 months depending on the performance.
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 6 years in the US speak for themselves; 56% business growth during the pandemic, year on year increased turnover, increased retention rates, and the market leaders in emerging markets such as; E-Mobility, Computer Vision, and R&D to name but a few.
What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint has been recognized as being '2020's 15th Best Company to Work For' + Forbes recognized ‘Best US Staffing Firms’ + Certified 'Great Place to work' '21.
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, emerging tech & renewable energy industries we are 'Stronger Together'.
So, if you are ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers, and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development, and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Recruitment Manager (m/w/d)
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & OVERRIDE
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
New York City
$50,000 - $60,000
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester