Head of Talent Acquisition USA
|Job Title:||Head of Talent Acquisition USA|
|Salary:||$100k - $150k package|
|Contact Name:||Anne-Marie Butts|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 13:44|
Head of Talent Acquisition – USA - $100K-150K package
- Health, Dental & Vision Care
- 401K (contributory)
- Flexible working
- As well as several team and individual-based incentives
- Charity days and giving back initiatives
- Automatic inclusion into share scheme after 12months in the Group
Travel between - New York; Santa Monica; Austin & London
Open to base location but preference for New York as current team sit there.
LHi Group’s USA business has doubled in size in the past 12months and the group has experienced 40% year on year growth – with no signs of slowing down. LHi Group is an exciting place to work, still privately owned, we continue to grow quickly in a very agile environment. Our overall ethos is to grow organically and to offer our people the best opportunity in the market to achieve their career aspirations; making us an attractive offering for people in the recruitment industry and a great sell for a Talent Acquisition specialist.
This is a great role for an experienced and ambitious Head of Talent Acquisition; the role is to expand the current internal team whilst managing the business headcount growth targets for 2020 and beyond. This person will be responsible for executing the hiring & retention strategy in line with company-wide objectives.
As part of the role, you will be:
- Attracting & headhunting experienced recruitment consultants for all 4 brands in 3 US locations.
- Working on projects with senior leaders to headhunt for specific business needs.
- Growing the current team of 2 including responsibility for their personal and professional development.
- Collaborating with Marketing to develop and execute hiring campaigns
- Working with the senior leadership team to understand the current internal hiring needs and individual team and division requirements
- Act as U.S. advisory on hiring trends and benchmarking making improvements and ensuring LHi as employer of choice
You’ll need to be target-oriented with a strong work ethic and high levels of integrity. Our culture is high performing and to accommodate our pursuit of excellence, we look for top talent in the market.
We are proud of our strong employer brand and the business that we have built, we have great people and offer huge opportunities and as a Head Talent Acquisition, you will be at the forefront of taking the brand to market and offering people exceptional opportunities to join an exceptional business.
We encourage autonomy and take a creative approach to attracting our people in Austin, Santa Monica, New York and as part of a Global People Team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of people to achieve the hiring results for the group.
The office is lively and friendly - Check us out at:
Follow and see some of the cool things that we offer!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's