Head of Technology Recruitment
|Job Title:||Head of Technology Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 19:24|
Head of Technology Recruitment - Austin
We are LHi, officially the No.1 Recruitment Firm in the UK. A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe, and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, and the Built Environment.
This is a unique opportunity to lead, build, develop our longest-standing & most profitable Technology brand - Lawrence Harvey (IT Recruitment). As Head of Lawrence Harvey, you will act as the liaison between clients & our niche tech teams across multiple core business functions of Data, Cloud, and Cyber focusing on contingent retained & contract recruitment.
With the group recording 5 straight years of continued growth, we are tracking a 6th & to continue this trend, Austin & specifically this role is business-critical!
Why consider a move?
- Step into leadership, with support and guidance from the SVP, Snr Director & Group MD
- Utilize your personality/experience and be a cultural architect in a startup environment
- Mentor, Develop and Nurture the future talent of an award-winning staffing firm
- The lead on client & candidate interactions, in a hands-on role.
- 6 tier L&D (US-based) program, to support your professional development in running a PNL, building remote teams, and driving D&I.
- Lawrence Harvey (Tech brand) is present in each of our 8 global offices and collaboration across offices & brands has been the key to our continued success.
What's on offer?
- Health care – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k match
- 37+ PTO
- Highly competitive basic salary + lucrative commission structure + Team override
- Remote / Full WFH flexibility
- Directorship position
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaboration across our Technology, Renewables & Life Sciences brands
- LHi Experiences – Incentive trips with a difference: South Africa, for wine tasting, safari, community outreach & of course a little partying (Post COVID).
- Internal relocation opportunities - ATX, NYC, & Europe
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge and understanding of the Technology / IT Recruitment landscape
- Management/Leadership experience
- Experience in new business development and client acquisition.
- A self-motivated, and self-starter attitude with the ability to identify, and create new opportunities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Uphold the ‘Good Human’ ethos
- Adopt our ‘Younger You’ philosophy
- Cross-selling & expanding existing business
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 56% business growth on 2020, year on year increased turnover, & 2021 see's us striving for more!
What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint has been recognized as being '2020's 15th Best Company to Work For' + Forbes recognized ‘Best US Staffing Firms’.
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, emerging tech & renewable energy industries we are 'Together Stronger.
So, if you are ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279*
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers, and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development, and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & OVERRIDE
€38000 - €42500 per annum + UNCAPPED COMMISSION, INCENTIVES & MORE
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Team Override, Uncapped Commission & more