Head of Technology Recruitment
|Job Title:||Head of Technology Recruitment|
|Salary:||$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 19:24|
Head of Technology Recruitment - Austin
We are LHi, officially the No.1 Sattfing firm in the UK. A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe, and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, and the Built Environment.
With the group recording 6 straight growth years in the US, 2021 saw hit 90% invoice & 41% headcount growth, truly market-leading figures that have gone from 5 - 140+ in that time. The 'brainchild' of our CSO, Mike Bott, Austin is our start-up office, launched in '19, last year we achieved 99% growth, and promises to be one of the biggest successes of '22 with significant investment... THIS ROLE IS CRITICAL!
This is a unique opportunity to lead, build, develop our longest-standing & most profitable Technology brand - Lawrence Harvey (IT Recruitment). As Head of Lawrence Harvey, you will act as the liaison between clients & our niche tech teams across multiple core business functions of Data, Cloud, and Cyber focusing on contingent retained & contract recruitment.
Why consider a move?
- Step into leadership, with support and guidance from the SVP, Group MD, and CSO directly.
- Utilize your personality/experience and be a cultural architect in a startup environment
- Mentor, Develop and Nurture the future talent of an award-winning staffing firm
- The lead on client & candidate interactions, in a hands-on role.
- 6 tier L&D (US-based) program, to support your professional development in running a PNL, building remote teams, and driving D&I.
- Lawrence Harvey (Tech brand) is present in each of our 8 global offices and collaboration across offices & brands has been the key to our continued success.
What's on offer?
- Health care – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k match
- 37+ PTO
- Highly competitive basic salary + lucrative commission structure + Team override
- Remote / Full WFH flexibility
- Directorship position
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaboration across our Technology, Renewables & Life Sciences brands
- LHi Experiences – Incentive trips with a difference: South Africa, for wine tasting, safari, community outreach & of course a little partying (Post COVID).
- Internal relocation opportunities - ATX, NYC, & Europe
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge and understanding of the Technology / IT Recruitment landscape
- Management/Leadership experience
- Experience in new business development and client acquisition.
- A self-motivated, and self-starter attitude with the ability to identify, and create new opportunities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Uphold the ‘Good Human’ ethos
- Adopt our ‘Younger You’ philosophy
- Cross-selling & expanding existing business
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 6 years in the US speak for themselves; 56% business growth during the pandemic, year on year increased turnover, increased retention rates, and the market leaders in emerging markets such as; E-Mobility, Computer Vision, and R&D to name but a few.
What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint has been recognized as being '2020's 15th Best Company to Work For' + Forbes recognized ‘Best US Staffing Firms’ + Certified 'Great Place to work'.
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, emerging tech & renewable energy industries we are 'Together Stronger.
So, if you are ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279*
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers, and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development, and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + +UNCAPPED COMMISSON + INCENTIVES + EOT
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
New York City
$50,000 - $60,000
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London