Infrastructure (Technology Recruitment) Manager
|Job Title:||Infrastructure (Technology Recruitment) Manager|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||£70000 - £150000 per annum + Equity, Comms and divisional ownership|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2020 11:53|
Head of Infrastructure (Technology Recruitment)
An opportunity exists within our Technology brand, Lawrence Harvey for an experienced Recruiter to join the leadership team in New York. The role will be working with the Director of the office to grow the DevOps, Infrastructure and Cloud division in NYC (US HQ).
Lawrence Harvey is one of our 4 non-competing recruitment brands and the leader of this team will be have the ability to obtain equity from day one and take over a small team. Part of The LHi Group, Lawrence Harvey provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent and retained basis to VC backed start-ups as well as Fortune 500 companies.
This will be a very hands on recruitment role and would suit someone who is either currently managing or looking to take the step into a managerial role.
Hiring and developing new staff members; nurturing the current talent and supporting your fellow managers to grow their teams will also be key to your success in the role.
What we're looking for?
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier technology talent)
- Relevant recruitment experience with exposure to leading teams
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioural traits
- Service delivery focussed never losing sight of the end goal - to deliver the best talent to our clients
- Self-motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
- Strong candidate and client management and development background
- BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university preferres
What you're looking for?
- Competitive basic salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure
- Fast track Directorship
- Autonomous working environment
- Flexible working
- Bespoke leadership development programme
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression
- Relocation opportunities
LHi Group has a renowned reputation in the UK, the last 3 years in the US speak for themselves; 35% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2020 see's us striving for more! What makes us difference to any other recruitment agency or business... Our collaborative, high performing but unique culture!
We offer a commission structure paying up to 40%, transparent career plan to divisional ownership or directorship, mentorship from some of the most successful but honest leaders in the industry! If 2020 is time for a change, clarity on your career or new adventure... Let's have a confidential chat!
If you're ready for the next step in your career, let's have a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Renewables Recruitment Manager
New York, USA
£65000 - £150000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership
Head of Data Analytics
£60000 - £120000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership
Junior Personalberater (m/d/w)
€38000 - €39000 per annum + BASE + COMMISSION (50K+ 1st YEAR)
Principal Data/BI Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
BASE + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES
Principal Dynamics Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
BASE + UPCAPPED COMMS, EQUITY & INCENTIVES