|Job Title:||Internal Recruiter|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer brown|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 01:00|
The LHi Group are a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for, we grew 40% in 2016 and we are looking to double again this year!
Working as an ambassador for all LHi Group brands, the Internal Recruiter will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and meeting face to face candidates for all areas of the business across Sales & Operations in all of our geographical location - New York City, London, Munich and San Francisco.
You'll need to be a very good communicator with a strong work ethic and passion for recruitment as you'll be selling recruitment to graduates and tempting experienced consultants out of their current roles. This role is challenging, varied and very fast paced and would suit someone who has recruitment to recruitment experience, direct recruitment experience and / or is used to working in a high volume fast paced role.
Ranking 8th in the Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for List - The LHi group sells itself! A very unique working environment where individuality is embraced and where we choose to be different, as our # suggests! We have music playing our open plan 4th floor office with floor to ceiling windows, an internal gym, pool table and games room.
- Speaking to graduates and experienced recruiters in London, Munich and USA, assessing competencies and suitability for the role as well as selling the benefits of working for any of the LHi Group brands.
- Working with the Head of People and senior leadership team to understand the current internal hiring needs and individual team and division requirements
- Maintain tracking on current applicants for legal compliance and future hiring campaigns
- Stay up to date with recruitment industry developments to identify new sources of experienced recruitment consultants
- Conducting and running Assessment Centre Days and 1st stage telephone and Face to Face interviews with applicants assuring that LH is presented the right way and assessing candidates if they could be of general interest to the business before the team leaders and managers meet
- Collaborating closely with marketing department to run hiring campaigns and come up with inventive methods of attracting talent
- Bonus scheme
- 4pm Friday finishes
- Business casual
- Music in the office
- Bi-annual holiday targets
- Up to 30 days holiday a year
If you're currently working in recruitment and looking for a change,apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Team Lead Recruiter
NEGOTIABLE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & OVERRIDE
Computer Vision Recruiter
$50-80K base Commission + Healthcare + 401K
Medical Communications Recruiter
New York City
Recruitment Manager - Privacy & Legal
City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & OVERRIDE
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Real Estate
City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + (NEGOTIABLE BASE) + UNCAPPED COMMISSION