Internal Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist NEW YORK CITY
|Job Title:||Internal Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist NEW YORK CITY|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$60000 - US$100000 per annum + Health, Generous PTO, Training|
|Contact Name:||Anne-Marie Butts|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2017 16:54|
Internal Recruiter/Head Hunter/Talent Acquisition-Graduate & Experienced hiring Recruitment Consultants - New York City
Currently a recruiter and not enjoying the business development aspect of the role but love working with people and passionate about what their careers develop?
We are looking for an internal recruiter to join the LHi People team in our New York office, identifying and securing talent across our American offices in Santa Monica and New York City.
The LHi Group are a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for, we grew 40% in 2017 and we will double again next. We have offices in New York, Santa Monica, London, Manchester, Paris & Munich and we are looking for an innovative and motivated recruiter to help us grow our USA business.
With ambitious growth plans across all of our recruitment brands, Lawrence Harvey, SciPro, Piper Maddox & Harper Harrison this is a targeted role and you'll need to go the extra mile to achieve results. It's a competitive marketplace and you'll need to be creative in your approach to attracting recruiters into the business, presenting and executing new ideas for securing future talent.
You'll need to be a very good communicator with a strong work ethic and passion for recruitment as you'll be selling recruitment to graduates and tempting experienced consultants out of their current roles. This role is challenging, varied and very fast paced and would suit someone who has recruitment to recruitment experience, direct recruitment experience and / or is used to working in a high volume fast paced role.
Ranking 8th in the Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for List - The LHi group sells itself! A very unique working environment where individuality is embraced and where we choose to be different, as our # suggests!
- Sourcing, screening and identifying potential Recruitment Consultants
- Attending networking events to build candidate pipeline & build relationships with competitors
- Attend careers fairs and running careers events both in office and on-campus
- Working to targets associated with headcount and candidate generation
- Working with the Head of People and senior leadership team to understand the current internal hiring needs and individual team and division requirements
- Tracking potential recruitment consultants, keeping in touch with people from graduate through to management levels
- Staying up to date with recruitment industry developments to identify new sources of experienced recruitment consultants
- Conducting and running assessment centre days and 1st stage telephone and Face to Face interviews with applicants assuring that LH is presented the right way and assessing candidates if they could be of general interest to the business before the team leaders and managers meet
- Collaborating closely with the marketing department to run hiring campaigns and come up with inventive methods of attracting talent
- Target oriented
- Strong communicator
- Self-motivated, committed and driven
- Recruitment experience essential
- Proactive, positive and enthusiastic
I am interested in having initial conversations with recruiters in the New York. All conversations will be confidential. Please send your cv
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Assistant - City of London
City of London, London
£18000 - £20000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Senior Recruitment Consultant
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Incentives and Commission
Business Relationship Manager
£30000 - £55000 per annum + Incentives and Commission
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £30000 per annum + Incentives and Commission