Internal Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist NEW YORK CITY
|Job Title:||Internal Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist NEW YORK CITY|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$60000 - US$100000 per annum + Health, Generous PTO, Training|
|Contact Name:||Anne-Marie Butts|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2018 16:17|
Internal Recruiter/Head Hunter/Talent Acquisition-Graduate & Experienced hiring Recruitment Consultants - New York City
We are looking for an internal recruiter to join the LHi People team in our New York office, identifying and securing talent across our American offices in Santa Monica and New York City.
The LHi Group are a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for, we grew 40% in 2017 and we will double again in 2018. We have offices in New York, Santa Monica, London, Manchester, Paris & Munich and we are looking for an innovative and motivated recruiter to help us grow our USA business.
With ambitious growth plans across all of our recruitment brands, Lawrence Harvey, SciPro, Piper Maddox & Harper Harrison this is a targeted role and you'll need to go the extra mile to achieve results. It's a competitive marketplace and you'll need to be creative in your approach to attracting recruiters into the business, presenting and executing new ideas for securing future talent.
The scope for the role is huge, you'll be working closely with the Head of People and the Directors to create the USA hiring strategy, generate interest onsite and build relationships with US Colleges as well as build our online presence. There is opportunity to develop into a more pure Human Resources role, Learning and Development & Talent Development and grow the function for the Americas.
You'll need to be a very good communicator with a strong work ethic and passion for recruitment as you'll be selling recruitment to graduates and tempting experienced consultants out of their current roles. This role is challenging, varied and very fast paced and would suit someone who has recruitment to recruitment experience, direct recruitment experience and / or is used to working in a high volume fast paced role.
- Sourcing, screening and identifying potential Recruitment Consultants
- Attending networking events to build candidate pipeline & build relationships with competitors
- Attend careers fairs and running careers events both in office and on-campus
- Working to targets associated with headcount and candidate generation
- Working with the Head of People and senior leadership team to understand the current internal hiring needs and individual team and division requirements
- Tracking potential recruitment consultants, keeping in touch with people from graduate through to management levels
- Staying up to date with recruitment industry developments to identify new sources of experienced recruitment consultants
- Conducting and running assessment centre days and 1st stage telephone and Face to Face interviews with applicants assuring that LH is presented the right way and assessing candidates if they could be of general interest to the business before the team leaders and managers meet
- Collaborating closely with the marketing department to run hiring campaigns and come up with inventive methods of attracting talent
- Target oriented
- Strong communicator
- Self-motivated, committed and driven
- Recruitment experience essential
- Proactive, positive and enthusiastic
I am interested in having initial conversations with recruiters in the New York. All conversations will be confidential. Please send your cv
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$50,000+ basic + bonus + travel
$50,000+ basic + bonus + travel
Sr. Recruitment Consultant/Team Lead, Quality Practice
New York, USA
Senior Recruitment Consultant
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Incentives and Commission
German Speaking Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
£20000 - £40000 per annum