International Relocation Recruiter
|Job Title:||International Relocation Recruiter|
|Salary:||US$55000 - US$70000 per annum + Incentives / Commission / Equity|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 14:27|
*International relocation (UK remote start) with LHi Group - Austin, Texas (Renewables & emerging Tech markets)*
Expect change. Analyze the landscape. Take the opportunities. Stop being the chess piece; become the player. It's your move…
A move that could see you; commuting in on an electric scooter, send lunchtimes in year-round sun & weekends traveling to Arizona, Dallas & further!
With a large portion of the global population still working remotely, we have a great opportunity to join our Austin business - working from wherever you might be in the world…. with a view that you would relocate once the world reopens and international relocations become possible again.
LHi Group adapted to the new ways of working quickly, managing to continue to outperform year on year, coming together to embrace the challenge, and continue to learn, grow and develop. This recruitment opportunity will begin fully remotely, supported by the senior leadership team, a comprehensive onboarding, and L&D programme.
What's on offer?
- Work remotely until international travel is open
- Work international markets
- Standard of living - Rent is 41% lower than LDN, eating out is 42% lower & 8% taxes (stats provided by numero.com)
- Less saturated markets - Nicknamed 'Silicon Valley' from startups to Google are moving here
- Higher basic salaries - Starting salaries of 35k+ GBP
- Higher billings - Average fee's of 30k GBP
- Relocation packages - Flights, Visa, Office set up & Relocation assistance
- Better future opportunities - Internally mobility, diversify into niches & ample opportunities to build your own team
- Independence and personal development - Strong ex-pat community, 6 tier L&D program & be mentored by some of the best in the business
- Startup vibes - Our latest office to open has seen 50% growth in 2020
Do you qualify?
- 18 months+ (360 / Full desk) experience
- Degree educated (Desirable, if not 5+ years exp, preferably management)
- Strong billings record (180k GBP+)
- Evidence of business development (Can you / do you enjoy winning new business)
- No criminal record (Requirement to work abroad)
- Able to work successfully remote (US hours) or available to work from our UK offices? (LDN, MCR, or BRS) - Until your visa is approved
What makes us LHi Group?
A European presence that spans 5 offices, 5 brands, and a family of 150 and counting. A blueprint of creating an environment of 'Good Humans', a progressive 'Younger You' leadership philosophy & consistently being a people-first business.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our transparent efforts:
- LHi-In- In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- LHi-IN is our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging toolkit designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse ethos. Forming one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- 3 stage return to office scheme: flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
- LHi Social Societies went virtual! Our Run Club, Virtual Race Nights & Workout Wednesdays collaborated to raise money for our chosen charity, surpassing our goal of $5000 within 3 months!
- Monthly updates from our CEO. Jim Denning gave global updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns, and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
- Healthy mind, healthy body. Lockdown Engagement Committee, Transformational Tuesday, Coffee Break, Bake offs, Book Club, Guitar Lessons, Bingo, Craft Corner & Weekly Music Playlists… All non-work related!
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 40% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2020 see us striving for more! What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint / HQ office in NYC has been recognized as being '2020's 15th best companies to work for'.
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on hiring 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, tech & renewable energy we are 'Together Stronger'. So, if you're ready for the next step in your career, let's have a confidential chat. + 1 646 331 6279
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Team Lead Recruiter (m/w/d)
€50000 - €70000 per annum + UNBEGRENZTE PROVISION + ANREIZE
Executive Cybersecurity Recruiter
New York City
Lead Data Recruiter
$60-90K base Commission + Equity ($200k+) + Team override + Healthcare + 401k
Lead Recruiter - Data Analytics
US$45000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Vertical ownership
Computer Vision Recruiter - Team Lead - NYC
$60-80K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K