International Relocation Recruiter
|Job Title:||International Relocation Recruiter|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum + Relocation|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021 14:38|
International relocation (UK remote start) with LHi Group - Austin, Texas (Renewables & emerging Tech markets)
Expect change. Analyze the landscape. Take the opportunities. Stop being the chess piece; become the player. It's your move…
LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency that placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021, and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
LHi Group adapted to the new ways of working quickly, managing to continue to outperform year on year, coming together to embrace the challenge, and continue to learn, grow and develop. This recruitment opportunity will begin fully remotely, supported by the senior leadership team, a comprehensive onboarding, and an L&D program.
A move that could see you; commuting in on an electric scooter, send lunchtimes in year-round sun & weekends traveling to Arizona, Dallas & further!
With a large portion of the global population still working remotely, we have a great opportunity to join our Austin business - working from wherever you might be in the world…. with a view that you would relocate once the world reopens and international relocations become possible again.
What's on offer?
- Work remotely until international travel is open
- Work international markets
- Standard of living - Rent is 41% lower than LDN, eating out is 42% lower & 8% taxes (stats provided by numero.com)
- Less saturated markets - Nicknamed 'Silicon Valley' from startups to Google are moving here
- Higher basic salaries - Starting salaries of 35k+ GBP
- Higher billings - Average fee's of 30k GBP
- Relocation packages - Flights, Visa, Office set up & Relocation assistance
- Better future opportunities - Internally mobility, diversify into niches & ample opportunities to build your own team
- Independence and personal development - Strong ex-pat community, 6 tier L&D program & be mentored by some of the best in the business
- Startup vibes - Our latest office to open has seen 50% growth in 2020
Do you qualify?
- 18 months+ (360 / Full desk) experience
- Degree educated (Desirable, if not 5+ years exp, preferably management)
- Strong billings record (150k GBP+)
- Evidence of business development (Can you / do you enjoy winning new business)
- No criminal record (Requirement to work abroad)
- Able to work successfully remote (US hours) or available to work from our UK offices? (LDN, MCR, or BRS) - Until your visa is approved
What makes LHi Group unique?
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: once social distancing is out of our lives, we will introduce our remote working scheme, allowing up to 3 days working from home per week!
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on hiring 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, tech & renewable energy we are 'Together Stronger'. So, if you're ready for the next step in your career, let's have a confidential chat. + 1 646 331 6279
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's