International Relocation Recruiter
|Job Title:||International Relocation Recruiter|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum + Incentives / Commission / Equity|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021 15:03|
*International relocation with LHi Group - NYC (Life Sciences, Renewables & emerging Tech markets)*
Expect change. Analyze the landscape. Take the opportunities. Stop being the chess piece; become the player. It's your move…
LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency that placed #1 on Best Companies' Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021, and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves, and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
A move that could see you; commuting into Wall Street, grabbing a 'slice' for lunch & weekend walks around Central Park or rooftop bars in Brooklyn!
With a large portion of the global population still working remotely, we have a great opportunity to join our New York business - working from wherever you might be in the world…. with a view that you would relocate once the world reopens and international relocations become possible again.
What's on offer?
- Standard of living - Classy Manhattan, up and coming to New Jersey or Historic Brooklyn.
- Less saturated markets - Emerging markets of Life Sciences, Renewables & Emerging Tech.
- Higher basic salaries - Starting salaries of 30k+ GBP.
- Higher billings - Average fees of 30k GBP with Exclusive & Retained work the norm.
- Relocation packages - Flights, Visa, Office set up & Relocation assistance.
- Better future opportunities - Internally mobility, diversify into niches & ample opportunities to build your own team.
- Independence and personal development - Strong ex-pat community, 6 tier L&D program & be mentored by some of the best in the business.
- An award recognized business - 15th in Top 100 businesses in NYC (no.1 Rec agency!)
Do you qualify?
- 18 months+ (360 / Full desk) experience
- Degree educated (Desirable, if not 5+ years exp, preferably management)
- Strong billings record (150k GBP+)
- Evidence of business development (Can you / do you enjoy winning new business)
- No criminal record (Requirement to work abroad)
- Able to work successfully remote (US hours) or available to work from our UK offices? (LDN, MCR, or BRS) - Until your visa is approved
What makes LHi Group unique?
- LHi-In is our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging toolkit. It is just one part of a Group Wide CSR policy, focusing on the 'Younger You' ethos of creating a world that is better for the next generation.
- Our CSR Policy: designed to support individuals in the business, giving everyone a voice and ensuring we support a diverse culture. The CSR policy is supported by 4 pillars - Charity & Community, Environmental, Ethical, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging.
- Supporting and educating on social movements (such as BLM and LGBTQ+): Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone the opportunity to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- Creating channels to open the conversation about Mental Health: our Tea & Talks encourages people to talk about their own wellbeing and coping mechanisms. We've also launched a Wellbeing Wednesday to help people with healthy tips, recipes, meditation, etc. and were trending on LinkedIn during Mental Health Awareness Week with our #123MHChallenge
- Flexible working: once social distancing is out of our lives, we will introduce our remote working scheme, allowing up to 3 days working from home per week!
- We invest in your career development: not only will you have training from day 1, we also have transparent promotion targets at every stage. Everyone in the business receives the support they need to reach the next stage of their careers - no glass ceilings involved!
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 40% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2021 see us striving for more! What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint / HQ office in NYC has been recognized as being '2020's 15th best companies to work for'.
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on hiring 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, tech & renewable energy we are 'Together Stronger'. So, if you're ready for the next step in your career, let's have a confidential chat. + 1 646 331 6279
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Team Lead Recruiter (m/w/d)
€50000 - €70000 per annum + UNBEGRENZTE PROVISION + ANREIZE
Executive Cybersecurity Recruiter
New York City
Lead Data Recruiter
$60-90K base Commission + Equity ($200k+) + Team override + Healthcare + 401k
Lead Recruiter - Data Analytics
US$45000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Vertical ownership
Computer Vision Recruiter - Team Lead - NYC
$60-80K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K