IT RECRUTIMENT CONSULTANT - LONDON (contract)
|Job Title:||IT RECRUTIMENT CONSULTANT - LONDON (contract)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2020 16:09|
At LHi, we pride ourselves on having knowledgeable, honest, dedicated and above all, professional people with great personalities! Through these qualities, our recruitment consultants have built long-standing relationships with candidates and clients ensuring we are their first choice, every time.
After years of success in London and high demand in the market, we are seeking an experienced, Contract I.T Recruitment Consultant, to join our Lawrence Harvey Brand!
What makes LHi Grup unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' who are driven & high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another;
- LHi-In - In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- Support to the BLM and LGBTQIA movement - Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally we had educational resources sent out to our consultants and gave everyone an afternoon off to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- 3 stage return to office scheme, flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
- Salary and Commission deferral scheme, seeing all Associates to Senior consultants repaid by the end of August and Leadership repaid by end of October
- LHi Social Societies went virtual! Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays collaborated together raise money for our chosen charity, surpassing our goal of £5000!
- Monthly updates from our CEO, Jim Denning, to all of our offices, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns. Jim also continuously touched base to ensure everyone's well being and promote that we are Stronger together and to check in on one another, embracing our LHi Family values.
Who we look for:
- At least 18 months experience in the tech recruitment market is preferred, ideally already in the Public sector/ I.T vertical
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier tech talent)
- Someone who will be able to come in and embrace business development, using their existing network to grow the Public Sector space
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and resilience to continue thriving as an experiened Recruiter and ambition to grow into Leadership roles
- Embody our LHi core values:
- Innovation: creative, brave and out the box thinker
- International: think bigger picture, what impact and future can you have?
- Inclusion: diversity is at the heart of everything we do, we hire based on being a good human
If you're interested in joining an innovative and driven team who thrive and get results, now is the time to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's