Italian-Speaking Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Italian-Speaking Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum + BASE + UPCAPPED COMMISSION & INCENTIVES|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2021 12:03|
ITALIAN SPEAKING - ASSOCIATE / GRADUATE / TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - LAWRENCE HARVEY - LHi GROUP - TECHNOLOGY - LONDON, UK - EC4R 1BR
At Lawrence Harvey, we pride ourselves on having knowledgeable, honest, dedicated and above all, professional people with great personalities! Through these qualities, our recruitment consultants have built long-standing relationships with candidates and clients ensuring we are their first choice, every time.
What makes LHi Group unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' who are not only driven but high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, our LHi Family have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another, evidenced by our efforts:
- LHi-In- In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- Support to the BLM and LGBTQIA movement- Raising awareness via our own social networks, also internally having educational resources sent out and given everyone a Friday afternoon off to continue the conversation #StrongerTogether
- 3 stage return to office scheme: flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'
- LHi Social Societies went virtual! Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays collaborated together to raise money for our chosen charity, surpassing our goal of $5000 within 3 months!
- Monthly updates from our CEO. Jim Denning gave global updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns and promoted everyone to check in on one another, embracing our LHi family values.
What does the role include?
- Being the middle person between clients and candidates, managing the introduction, interview, closing, offering processes
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads across Italy
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients & candidates
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings)
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Being an expert of your market - owning your desk and consulting your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
What do we expect from you?
- Native or bilingual-level Italian is essential to the success of this role - must be written and spoken
- Career minded individual
- Communication is your strength
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Sales experience preferred
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Resilient and hard-working to meet set targets
- Good phone etiquette and not afraid to cold call
What can we offer you?
Competitive base salary, uncapped commission & no threshold: The harder you work, the more you will earn - simple as that!
Training: be part of our initial 12-week training scheme which offers guidance from specialised recruiters to help you get the most from each call and interaction by strengthening your business development, negotiating, sourcing, client engagement and sales skills in a 1 on 1 and group setting as necessary.
Progression: we invest heavily in the careers and with our structured development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so - no glass ceilings or red tape involved.
Business Culture: we pride ourselves on making you part of the business from day 1. You'll receive a welcoming starter pack with all the know-hows to get around and be part of every deal celebration. You'll also be part of a great working environment in a centrally located space and an overall amazing high-performance team!
Do you #choosetobedifferent and want to learn more about LHi Group? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's