Junior Global Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Junior Global Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Francesca Ryan|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 12:16|
Global Management Accountant LHi Group LTD - London
LHI Group, voted number 7 in the best companies to work for in 2017 (Sunday Times) is an international recruitment agency specialising in Technology, Life Sciences, Built Environment and Energy. The finance team supports offices in London, Manchester, Paris, Munich, New York, Santa Monica and we have seen unparalleled global success which has led to exponential growth and the recent opening of our new offices in Bristol and Austin (Texas).
We are looking for a part-qualified or looking to study Management Accountant to join our growing finance team. Reporting to the Financial Controller.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £25-30k DOE
What will you do:
- Act as the primary guardian in the maintenance of six global trial balances ensuring integrity of balances and quality of information is of an excellent standard.
- Prepare monthly management account schedules for each entity.
- Lead the group's bill and pay administration for a contractor payroll of £35m per year.
- Maintain and administer the group's expenses systems including reconciliation of credit cards and detailed reporting of spend to the board.
- Assist in import and validation to accounts systems of annual invoices in excess of £50m.
- Assist in both statutory and invoice discount facility audits.
- Deputise for other members of the finance team as required.
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as required
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- You must be a confident user of excel.
- Either started or looking to start a professional accounting qualification which LHi would pay for and provide study support
- Professional outlook and demeanour
- A good level of initiative and innovative thinking to identify and solve problems.
- Very good communication skills are required as the role will be working closely with all levels of management
- A can do attitude and a willingness to learn
In return you will be entitled to a comprehensive study package and travel loan. This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning fast track 100 company, that will invest in your development and provide good all-round exposure to enable you to reach your full potential as a fully qualified accountant.
LHi Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, we promote an Inclusive working environment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
LHi Group is committed to treating people fairly and with dignity eliminating all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's