Junior HR Administrator - LHi Group
To assist the HR Business Partner and Group Head of Learning and Development in providing a comprehensive HR administration service.
* To be the primary contact and systems administrator for queries on our HR system - LHi-Space.
* To provide an effective Human Resources administration service relating to the employment lifecycle.
* To co-ordinate L&D training and record within the HR system when training and courses have been completed.
* To ensure accurate HR records on all employees including full-time and part-time staff.
* To provide HR reports as required
Main Responsibilities/Key Tasks:
* To ensure accurate HR records on all employees including full-time and part-time employees
* To provide basic HR reports as required by the HR Business Partner.
* Administer the probation process ensuring Managers know when review meetings need to take place.
* Act as systems administrator for LHi-Space, configuring the system as required, controlling all user access, managing data flows in and out of the system and ensuring accuracy and data protection compliance and liaising with CIPHR to troubleshoot queries as required.
* Ensure the HR Database accurately reflects current staff conditions and details. This includes inputting starters and leavers, contractual amendments, change of details, annual leave and recording of sicknesses and other leave.
* Provide appropriate reports from the HR database for the purpose of auditing and monitoring employee data and training
* Database monthly cleansing
* Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department, for example; sorting post, telephone answering, devising standard Human Resources documents and letters and manage the HR inbox.
* Respond to reference requests for current or ex-members of staff
* Ensure electronic and paper-based personnel files are maintained and filing/archiving is completed in a timely manner.
* Staff Benefits - Administer and promote some of our benefit schemes.
* Project Assist the HR Business Partner in developing and implementing new projects.
* Administer and be the first point of contact for the LHi Buddy Scheme in the UK and Europe e.g. organising the first meet and sending introduction emails.
Learning and Development
* Help to devise a system on LHiSpace which enables requesting, booking and tracking of training courses
* Liaise with L&D team on scheduling courses
Looking for someone who is:
- Hard working
- Able to show discretion with a mature approach
- Strong attention to detail
- VERY organised
- Work in the TOTY 2021!
- Learn UK and European HR practices and process
- Help be a part of and drive the culture
- Work with likeminded individuals (will be running the Buddy Programme)
- Work for Jen, the ORACLE of all things HR and LHi