Junior/ Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Junior/ Entry Level Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £21000 per annum + Commission, Benefits & Incentives|
|Contact Name:||Francesca Ryan|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 08:37|
LHi Group is a market leading recruitment business specialising in Technology, Life Sciences, Built Environment and Energy. Tom Glanfield started our business on a graduate loan in 2002 in a one bed flat……today we have over 150 employees working across the group in London, Manchester, Bristol, New York, Munich, Santa Monica, Austin (Texas) & Paris!
We have an exciting opportunity to work in our London head office as a Junior Recruitment Consultant!
Junior Recruitment Consultant
Where will you be working?
In the heart of London, close to the beautiful St Pauls surrounded by Bars and Restaurants
What will you be doing?
- Using Business Development to build strong relationships with new and existing client & candidates
- Headhunting experienced candidates
- Managing the interview and negotiation processes
- Meeting with executive level clients and candidates
- Being an expert in your market
- Achieving and exceeding targets
What can we offer you?
- 12 weeks of intensive training and ongoing availability with the Global Head of Learning and Development throughout your whole career
- Constant support and mentoring
- Uncapped commission up to 40% (£40K realistic 1st year salary)
- Transparent career progression and commission structure
- Fantastic benefits and incentives including Rolex targets, Mont Blanc Targets, Michelin Star Lunch Clubs and hundreds of pounds worth of luxury vouchers
- Annually and Quarterly all paid for trips to Bahamas, Las Vegas, The Alps and many more
What do we need from you?
- History of achieving or overachieving goals
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge
- Interest in sales- cold calling, negotiation and pitching
- Ambitious and Goal Orientated
- Driven and self-motivated to accomplish weekly and monthly targets
If this interests you, please contact me!
LHi Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, we promote an Inclusive working environment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
LHi Group is committed to treating people fairly and with dignity eliminating all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's