Key Account Manager - Life Sciences (BioTech & Big Pharma)
|Job Title:||Key Account Manager - Life Sciences (BioTech & Big Pharma)|
|Location:||Los Angeles, California|
|Salary:||US$60000 - US$90000 per annum + Commission / Bonus / Healthcare / 401k|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2021 15:21|
Senior Account Manager - Life Sciences (BioTech & Big Pharma) - LA
Global recruitment business, LHi Group is looking to welcome experienced Technical / Delivery Recruiters into our SciPro - Life Sciences, Lawrence Harvey - Tech & Piper Maddox - Renewable Energy families. We are opening our arms to budding or current Key Account Manager to join our fastest-growing brand in our US HQ.
Part of The LHi Group, SciPro, Lawrence Harvey & Piper Maddox provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent, and retained basis from SME's to FTSE200 companies. After a tremendous year of building, (400%, 167%, & 100% respectively) we have several large clients that require a skilled and dedicated Account Manager to service demand, strategically grow & build internal relationships.
The role will be working in partnership with; Head of West Coast, SVP & support from our full desk recruiters to be at the forefront of our client demands and delivery into our most profitable accounts that, just like the business have seen year-on-year growth & successfully built a 100 person+ business in 5 years.
- Client facing with focus on developing existing relationships
- Working on 'Key Account' business
- No cold calling or cold BD
- Sourcing mid-senior level roles 4/5 Key accounts exclusively in Pharma and Biotech markets
- Partnering with SME & Big Pharma clients
- Develop Retained searches, client development, and exclusive business
- Cross-sell opportunities across our Tech & Renewable energy brands
- Support from Industry expert leaders, market specialists, and dedicated Ops team
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary & No draw/threshold up to 40% commission
- Candidate resourcing / Account management - No sales/cold calling
- Work only on existing business - Take over legacy accounts
- 50% Equity/Shares - Based on growth
- Full WFH flexibility
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaborative environment - 3 emerging industries in 3 geographic locations
- Internal relocation opportunities - US, UK & EU.
- Relocation assistance
- Inherit / budget to hire instantly - Shape the role & strategically build yourself
- Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 40% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2021 see us striving for more! What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture.
- Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on hiring 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, tech & renewable energy we are 'Together Stronger'.
- Succession is super important here, 40% of the LA office were promoted in '20. Supporting your development & growth of a team is part of our DNA.
- To date in '21, last year's Manager of the Year and Office of the Year are tracking 250% growth!
What makes LHi Group unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' who are not only striving for more but are creating a collaborative and inclusive environment to complement it!
2021, see's us continuing our record growth with the LHi Family living by 'Together Stronger' to ensure the wellbeing of a truly people-first business, he's an insight:
- LHi-In- In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- 3 phrase return to office scheme: Flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'.
- Safeguarding the business: We took the decision at the start of COVID to defer commission, with the view of the 'Leaders eat last' mentality.
- LHi staying social & present: Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays went virtual collaborating to raise money $5000 within 3 months! Alongside this, raising awareness via our own social networks, internally having educational resources & showing support for BLM, LGBTQIA & social injustices.
- Communication & Transparency: Jim Denning CEO gave global monthly updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns, and continues to support mental wellbeing, by embracing our LHi family values.
So, if you're ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279*
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences
City of London, London
Monthly uncapped Comms + Zero Threshold + Bonus
Business Development Lead - Life Sciences
New York City
Head of Preclinical - Life Sciences
$70-100K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Life Sciences - Business Development Representative
New York City
$50,000 - $60,000
Entry Level-Life Sciences-Business Development Consultant
New York City