Learning & Development Consultant
|Job Title:||Learning & Development Consultant|
|Salary:||NEGOTIABLE BASE + BONUS & INCENTIVES|
|Start Date:||March 2022|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2022 12:29|
Let me introduce you to our People Team: built up of 3 core business functions of HR, Learning & Development and Talent Acquisition. We form the pillars that focus on hiring, training and retaining top talent in the business. We are a passionate bunch, constantly striving for better, challenging ourselves and each other to achieve more, and are experts in what we do while putting ourselves in the middle of the sales floor.
We are an international team who work together to engage and train all new talent brought into our recruitment business and we are looking for someone to join us on the journey as:
A Learning & Development Consultant who will be able to deliver our highly successful onboarding curriculum and play a massive role in the upskilling of our teams and business!
So who are we?
#WeAreLHi - A group company consisting of four specialist and non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and the Built Environment.
Our group strategy is clear and transparent: we are focused on international growth, operational excellence, market specialism and delivering the highest level of service to our customers, across all our businesses.
Learning and Development is a key part in the growth of the organisation, so we are looking for someone who can add immediate value to our team;
Who we look for:
- 360° Recruitment experience in a BD focussed market or Account Management experience within a recruitment role
- Native/Bilingual German and English - goes without saying that excellent communication skills (written, spoken and presented) is essential for this role
- POSITIVE mindset - we're very enthusiastic and passionate about our team, the company and role
- Attention to detail will be key
- Ability to engage with groups of people and empathize/challenge them when needed
- Experience delivering sessions is a plus; knowing what it feels like to present to a group of people
- Ability to form effective working relationships at all levels and trusted advisor to the sales managers
- Can demonstrate being able to think on your feet
- Passionate for people's career development, we are looking for someone who is driven by the success of others
- Willing to be based in either Munich or Berlin office and willing to frequently travel between the two
About the role:
- Developing our future talent, you will be responsible for delivering the LHi 12-week induction training programme end-to-end; managing classroom delivery, coaching both on desk and virtually, follow ups & check ins with both delegates and managers
- Driving performance on the floor by providing impactful and insightful coaching sessions
- Identifying gaps and opportunities for the impact of the L&D programmes
- Liaising and providing feedback to team leaders and managers
- Travelling to between our Berlin and Munich offices when needed (which might be quite frequently)
- Coordinate sessions with People Team and Sales floor as needed
- Providing ad hoc training when necessary
- Working alongside Head of Learning & Development and our UK/EU Learning & Development Partner, developing and implementing new ideas
What can we offer you?
Competitive salary: Leave the KPIs behind and start earning more from the success you get to see
Qualify for incentives: you will take part in our Ops Clubs (like Lunch Club and Sales Day but for our whole operations department), get a chance to be chosen for our European holiday incentives, and targeted for a seat on Lunch Clubs!
Progression: we invest heavily in the careers and with our structured development plan, you'll have the support and training to do so - no glass ceilings or red tape involved
Training: as a recruiter, you already know a lot. We'll help you take it to the next level so you can be providing and leading training sessions within weeks in the business!
International team & travel: paid travel and accommodation to our offices to help you deliver training sessions and build relationships with our teams most comfortably
Family Culture: imagine our team of 13 like a football team - we all have the same objective to win the game, score goals, be recognised for our wins and very supportive of each other when someone needs help. We're focussed and passionate about what we do, love a celebration, and organise lots of post-work socials for you to get involved in!
Do you #choosetobedifferent and want to learn more about LHi Group? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's