Learning & Development Consultant
|Job Title:||Learning & Development Consultant|
|Salary:||$60-90K base + annual bonus + Healthcare + 401K + 37 PTO days|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2022 14:23|
Learning & Development Consultant – LA
We are LHi, officially the No.1 Staffing firm in the UK. A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing recruitment brands spanning the UK, Europe, and North America. Our group of brands are niche recruitment businesses within Technology, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy, and the Built Environment.
With the group recording 6 straight growth years in the US, 2021 saw us hit 90% invoice & 41% headcount growth, truly market-leading figures that have gone from 5 - 140+ in that time. The growth of our LA office has seen 4 offices, with a 5th due this year is a cultural melting pot. Our LA (Venice Beach) is home to all 3 brands, with a stronghold of Life Sciences & Renewables experts. Led by 2021’s Manager & Leader of the year, this has become a fantastic environment for aspiring leaders to be shaped.
Setting the scene, 6 years ago, 5 recruiters took on the challenge of conquering the US staffing industry… Today, we are 140+, 3 offices, 4 brands, and have no signs of slowing down! This growth in part, is due to our training & coaching of graduates, which is essential to us continuing our success.
Under the leadership of our Group Head of L&D, Sophie Harrison, who also spearheaded our innovative – “LHideology”. Essentially our ‘playbook’ of best practices, from introductions to the world of staffing to PNL & leadership training, has been the foundation of the curriculum.
Why consider a move?
- Time to 1st deal = 50 days + 3rd deal = 86 + 1st promotion = 99 days
- LHideology – 6 tier L&D interactive curriculum
- Ownership of graduate / entry level delivery
- Be a part of our ever-growing – Centre of excellence, operations function.
- Mentor, Develop and Nurture the future talent of an award-winning staffing firm – 15th Best business to work for in NYC + Forbes recognized best staffing firms + Certified ‘Great Place to Work’.
- Be a cultural architect within our US HQ, People Team, and L&D team.
- Support from a global L&D team, Managers, Leaders, and C-suites.
- 12-week shadowing & induction process
What's on offer?
- Health care – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k match
- 37+ PTO
- Wellness programs include; Mental health awareness, excluded lunches for physical wellbeing,
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Quarterly, Half Year, and Full Year bonuses
- Remote / Full WFH flexibility
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaboration across our Technology, Renewables & Life Sciences brands
- LHi Experiences – Incentive trips with a difference: South Africa, for wine tasting, safari,
- Community Outreach, Charity days, and D&I events.
- CSR program, specific per location
- Internal relocation opportunities - ATX, LA, & Europe.
What are we looking for?
- Currently in a Learning and Development role – desirable
- Experience of staffing/recruitment – nonnegotiable
- Management/Leadership experience - desirable
- A self-motivated, self-starter attitude, selfless, supportive, approachable personality
- Strong communication & ability to hold people accountable
- Uphold the ‘Good Human’ ethos
- Adopt our ‘Younger You’ leadership philosophy – Supportive mindset
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 6 years in the US speak for themselves; 56% business growth during the pandemic, year on year increased turnover, increased retention rates, and the market leaders in emerging markets such as; E-Mobility, Computer Vision, and R&D to name but a few.
What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint has been recognized as being '2020's 15th Best Company to Work For' + Forbes recognized ‘Best US Staffing Firms’ + Certified 'Great Place to work' '21.
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, emerging tech & renewable energy industries we are 'Together Stronger.
So, if you are ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers, and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development, and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's