Learning & Development Consultant - Recruitment
|Job Title:||Learning & Development Consultant - Recruitment|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Negotiable based on experience + bonus & incentives|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lalonde|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 11:12|
What makes LHi Group unique?
We don't just #choosetobedifferent, we make it our mission to make a difference. As a business, not only are we 200+ heads globally but have added 109 new starters so far in 201! We are proud to say that our attrition rate is 22% (below the industry average of 30) - meaning we're building something to last - and are now seeking for our London office a:
Learning & Development Consultant who can come take ownership of our highly successful onboarding curriculum and play a massive role in the upskilling of our teams and business!
About the role:
- Full ownership of 12-week induction training end-to-end; managing classroom delivery, coaching both on desk and virtually, follow ups & check ins with both delegates and managers.
- Driving performance on the floor by providing impactful and insightful coaching sessions.
- Identifying gaps and opportunities for the impact of the L&D programmes.
- Liaising and providing feedback to team leaders and managers.
- Travelling to our European offices when needed.
- Coordinate sessions with People Team and Sales floor as needed.
- Providing ad hoc training when necessary.
- Working alongside Head of Learning & Development, developing and implementing new ideas.
About LHi Group:
Having 4 specialised brands in non-competing but high-impact markets (technology, life sciences, renewable energy & built environment) allows us to ensure this influence in everyday life.
Due to the combined efforts of both US & European offices, our vision within the next 3-5 years is to have each brand's presence in every location. As a business we pride ourselves on 3 core values;
International - Not only do we have offices in: New York, Santa Monica, London, Manchester, Paris, Munich with Bristol and Austin opened late 2018. We're always striving for better, pushing borders & recruiting globally.
Innovation - With a reputation of high performance across 4 transformational markets, we're able to be ahead of the curve and adapt to an ever-evolving industry.
Inclusion - We invest time to understand every consultant's personal and professional goals, so we can work together towards achieving them; following our tag line 'Good to Great'! In return, 50% equity of the business is up for grabs. The kicker, this is measured on growth meaning there's no better time to join!
Learning and Development is a key part in the growth of the organisation, so we are looking for someone who can add immediate value to our team;
Who we look for:
- 360° Recruitment experience is essential
- Experience delivering sessions is a plus; knowing what it feels like to present to a group of people
- Confident and engaging personality
- Organisation and positive mindset are key
- Ability to form effective working relationships at all levels and trusted advisor to the sales managers
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken and presented)
- Has a few battle scars and stories about recruitment
What can we offer you?
Competitive salary; Leave the KPIs behind and start earning more from the success you get to see.
Training: as a recruiter, you already know a lot. We'll help you take it to the next level so you can be providing and leading training sessions within weeks in the business!
People Culture: we pride ourselves on making you part of the business from day 1. You'll receive a welcoming starter pack with all the know-hows to get around and be part of every deal celebration. You'll also be part of a great working environment in a centrally located space and an overall amazing high-performance team.
International team & travel: paid travel and accommodation to our offices to help you deliver training sessions and build relationships with our teams most comfortably.
Do you #choosetobedifferent and want to learn more about LHi Group? Get in touch today - send your updated CV to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's