Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £60000 per annum + Incentives and Commission|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 15:11|
"Knowledge is power? No. Knowledge on its own is nothing, but the application of useful knowledge, now that is powerful."
Life Sciences your thing? Does a lab suit kill your vibe? Driven by success not by test results?
We have an opportunity for a career driven, ambitious and visionary, to join our Life Science team in London as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant. For successful candidates we offer an award-wining training programme, fast career progression, a culture to be proud of and the opportunity to work with the largest Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Biotech companies in the world!
Our story started in 2002 by entrepreneur Tom Glanfield, with an inspirational raise to success, thanks to his student overdraft. We are now, a stand out, recruitment agency with a renowned company culture, making strides within 4 non-competing brands across 8 different locations with Zurich on the horizon this year!
What does a Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant do?
- Business Develop: Actively seek new business opportunities & generate leads. You will build and develop relationships with new and existing clients both on the phone and face to face.
- Headhunt: You will utilise job boards, our internal database and social media to find market leading professionals within your niche market area.
- Identify & Qualify: You will source and approach potential candidates in a telephone-based environment, assessing their suitability against specific client requirements.
- Networking & maintaining positive relationships in your market: Headhunting, attend conferences, business meetings and events.
Working within this emerging market, requires you to partner with clients and candidates, gaining an in-depth understanding and genuine interest. We are opening their arms to a natural relationship builder, 'people person' with energy to support the growth of this niche yet extremely lucrative Scipro brand.
As a successful, award-winning recruitment agency we will offer you;
- Training - a structured training programme with full recruitment lifecycle training, 1 on 1 mentoring from specialist recruiters. Recognised in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best companies to work for survey for our training, LH offer a supported graduate training programme. You'll receive training on negotiating, business development, headhunting and client engagement
- International opportunities in our; New York, LA, Santa Monica, Paris, Manchester & Munich offices.
- Career development - we invest heavily in the careers, with full access to our Head of Global Learning & Development throughout your career, a structured career development plan, you'll know exactly what to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so.
- A lively, fun & friendly environment - Forget 'we hard, play hard', culture is everything to us. Love where you work, allows you be you & thrive in a support environment. Supported by our partners Wework, we are a social munch; table tennis, beer taps, yoga and fitness sessions.
- Starting Salary - £20,000 with a realistic estimated salary with commission of £30 - £45,000 year one and £65,000 year 2 and year 3... there is no ceilings!
- Uncapped earnings - 100's of examples across the group where graduates have got onto the property market, travelled the world and gifted Rolex's... all within a couple of years. If money isn't your main driver in life, we feel you, being a guru / 'go to person' or simply love making a difference… Money helps right?!
LHi Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, we promote an Inclusive working environment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
LHi Group is committed to treating people fairly and with dignity eliminating all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Consultant - Life Sciences
City of London, London
Monthly uncapped Comms + Zero Threshold + Bonus
Business Development Lead - Life Sciences
New York City
Head of Preclinical - Life Sciences
$70-100K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Life Sciences- Business Development Consultant
New York City