Manager of Renewable Energy
|Job Title:||Manager of Renewable Energy|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$55000 - US$75000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2020 00:16|
"A transition to clean energy is about making an investment in our future."
Here at LHi Group, we're like Wind Turbines... 'Big fans' of emerging markets, investing in what we do & genuinely impacting the industry!
Due to an internal move, an opportunity has risen within one of our niche verticals within our Piper Maddox brand. Walking into a management seat, you will be supporting the continued growth of the brand and NYC office.
Why consider a market change?
- Red hot growth market, Forbes said it was the fastest growing sector in the US
- Relatively insulated from the Covid-19 pandemic - most renewable energy projects are viewed as critical infrastructure.
- Less competition - the market has yet to be saturated with recruiters and Piper Maddox has quickly established itself as a leading name in the market.
- Access to C-suite, our consultants often work directly with business leaders as true value-added partners.
- Making a positive impact on the planet - you can feel good about supporting businesses that are not only thriving but having a profoundly positive impact on the planet.
- Piper Maddox, LHi's Renewable Energy brand, has seen growth of 146% in 2019 & seen increase productivity during this pandemic.
- 40% of our clients are retained and majority are exclusive
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary + No draw / threshold up to 40% commission + Team override 4%
- Take over high performing team of 4
- Walk into an equity sit - based on growth
- WFH flexibility
- Bespoke 'future leader' and 'directorship' training
- Collaborative environment - 3 emerging industries under one roof
- Internal relocation opportunities
Built on an award winning UK & EU business, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 40% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2020 see's us striving for more! What makes us different to any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint / HQ office in NYC has been recognized as being '2020's 15th best companies to work for'.
Our leadership are driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on hiring 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, tech & renewable energy we are 'Together Stronger'. So, if you're ready for the next step in your career, let's have a confidential chat. 646 331 6279
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Renewable Energy Recruitment Consultant - Entry Sales
New York City
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K
Head of Preclinical - Life Sciences
$70-100K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Piper Maddox- Bristol!
£22000 - £25000 per annum + + uncapped commission with no threshold