Managing Consultant (Renewable Energy Recruitment)
|Job Title:||Managing Consultant (Renewable Energy Recruitment)|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||£60000 - £150000 per annum + Equity, Comms and Divisional ownership|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2021 15:29|
Our Piper Maddox, Renewable Energy brand, is going from strength to strength. With renewable energy being overall ranked one of fasting growing industry in the US, this is an opportunity for you to fast track your career with high performing colleagues and truly partner with transformational clients and candiates!
Why consider a market change?
- Red hot growth market, Forbes said it was the fastest growing sector in the US
- Relatively insulated from the Covid-19 pandemic - most renewable energy projects are viewed as critical infrastructure.
- Less competition - the market has yet to be saturated with recruiters and Piper Maddox has quickly established itself as a leading name in the market.
- Access to C-suite, our consultants often work directly with business leaders as true value added partners.
- Making a positive impact on the planet - you can feel really good about supporting businesses that are not only thriving but having a profoundly positive impact on the planet.
- Piper Maddox, LHi's Renewable Energy brand, has seen growth of 146% in 2019 & seen increase productivity during this pandemic.
- 40% of our clients are retained and majority are exclusive
What You'll Be Doing?
- As an experienced recruiter you'll be creating long lasting relationships with VC backed start-ups, and fortune 500 companies to help bring Renewable Energy to the country.
- Becoming an industry expert in a niche market
- Work alongside some of the most successful consultants, business development and headhunting the best and brightest candidates. Researching, learning, and staying ahead of the curve on the latest trends and changes within your market.
- Creating your own relationships with new businesses & clients across the US.
- Leading by example to the junior members of the team, with the target of becoming business unit leader.
What Are We Looking For?
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier talent).
- You will have the drive, tenacity, and adaptability to continue thriving as a experienced recruiter and have the ambition to grow into leadership capacity.
- Passion for renewable energy, the way the world works, and the readiness to make your impact on this market. Someone looking to step into or already managing a small team of full desk recruiters.
What We Offer?
- Competitive basic salary & an attractive uncapped commission structure - No Desk Fee / Threshold!50% Equity available, based on growth
- Autonomous working environment
- Family feel culture
- Flexible working
- Extended lunch hours for Gym 2x a week
- Quarterly Team / Office Incentive Day
- Personalized leadership development programme
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression, with various career path opportunities
- International relocation opportunities
- Potential opportunity to take ownership of the EV vertical, within 6/12 months depending on performance
Why work with LHi?
LHi Group has a renowned reputation in the UK & EU, the last 4 years in the US speak for themselves; 40% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2020 see's us striving for more! What makes us difference to any other recruitment agency or business... Our collaborative, high performing but unique culture! We offer a commission structure paying up to 40%, transparent career development to divisional ownership or directorship, mentorship from some of the most successful but honest leaders in the industry! If 2020 is time for a change, clarity on your career or new adventure... LHi Group is the place!
If you're ready for the next step in your career, then I'm ready to speak to you. Either click apply on this page, email me your resume or give me a call for a confidential chat - 646 331 6279.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this job
(Entry Level) Associate Recruitment Consultant – Renewable Energy
New York City
Sales Development Representative (Renewable Energy Recruitment)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Business Development Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
$60-85K base + Commission + Bonus + Healthcare + 401K + Equity