|Job Title:||Marketing Assistant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum + Pension & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer brown|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2018 17:31|
LHi Group is certainly one of the UK's most exciting companies of the moment. We are an international recruitment company with offices in New York City, London, Santa Monica, Manchester, Paris & Munich. We are a Times Top 100 Company to work for specialising in placing people into the Renewables, Technology, Life Sciences and Built environment markets.
Our award winning marketing team have an opportunity for a marketing assistant to join them in our head office. You will have exposure to all areas of marketing & be trained at the same time!
You will be joining a multi-award winning team in the London Head Office as a Marketing Assistant. Your role will include all areas of our Marketing operation, with regular, professional training from the Marketing Team.
This position will allow you to build yourself as an established Marketer in a fast-paced and versatile industry, developing your core fundamental skills in a range of Marketing Communications. Creating, developing and collaborating are key themes within this job, and you will be expected to bring interesting and fresh ideas to the table!
You will be an ambassador for all 5 of our brands both internally and externally and be responsible for delivering the company brand communication objectives.
What will I be doing?
- Content Creation: you will be creating a range of marketing content for a variety of marketing platforms, considering the messaging and audience is important!
- You will be operating in a variety of areas of the business; social media, email marketing, content creation, data management
- Identifying and reporting back on areas of improvement
- Working both internally and externally
- Nurturing & Building key relationships internally in our UK, US & European offices
What are LHi Group looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written skills with good knowledge of grammar and accuracy ( A/A* at GCSE or A level)
- Interest in digital marketing
- Eager to learn and willingness to develop new skills
- You must have great attention to detail, accuracy and punctuality
This role requires a proactive, enthusiastic & organised person, with a creative mind and can-do attitude.
If you are looking to kick-start your marketing career in an international business, we would love to speak to you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's