|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2022 14:42|
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive looking for a more diverse and exciting opportunity? Ever wondered what it's like to do marketing for multiple brands on a global scale and still feel like part of a small and close family?
LHi Group have an opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our industry renowned team and be part of something truly special.
We are an international recruitment company with offices in London, Manchester, Bristol, New York, L.A., Austin, Berlin & Munich specialising into the Renewables, Technology, Life Sciences and Built environment markets. In 2021, we were awarded 'Number 1 Best Recruitment Company to work for in London' and 'Number 1 Best Midsized Company to work for in the UK' by Best Companies,
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within, no doubt, the most talented marketing team in the industry. Our work to date speaks for itself, we have created and maintain 6 brands across 8 locations covering all aspects of marketing with a strong focus on developing our digital exposure. At an exciting phase in the LHi story and we are looking for someone who is passionate about marketing and the impact it can have on our business growth! You will be an ambassador for all of our brands both internally and externally and be in integral member of the team, responsible for delivering the company brand communication objectives. You will report directly to the Marketing Director in London and be supported by a team of highly skilled marketers, located across the UK and South Africa. This role offers flexibility and remote working.
What will I be doing?
You will be working in a small but growing team and have exposure to all aspects of marketing, this is a diverse, multi-faceted role. Some of your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to);
- You will contribute to the creation of marketing materials and assisting in various marketing projects
- You will assist in developing the social media strategy and coming up with creative and innovative social marketing ideas
- Management and maintenance of multiple websites
- Have significant influence on pitches, proposals and business development tools
- Identifying and reporting back on areas of improvement
- Writing content for internal & external marketing campaigns
- Nurturing & building key relationships internally in our UK, US & European offices
What are LHi Group looking for?
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing / Social Media Content is essential and ability to demonstrate your skillset and specialisms.
- Strong CRM experience, ability to extract and dissect data effectively
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Very strong attentional to detail with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative and a strong communicator, you will need to present ideas with a heavy commercial focus
- Team Player! - Work collaboratively as part of a busy team, providing excellent support and robust challenge at the right times
- Ability to manage complex tasks delivering to on time project objectives
- Invaluable exposure to multi brand, international marketing
- Competitive salary
- Personalised professional development plan
- WeWork benefits; Modern offices, social culture
- Career path to specialist marketer & management
This role requires a proactive, enthusiastic & organised person, with a creative mind and can-do attitude.
If you are looking to kick-start your marketing career in an international business, we would love to speak to you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's