Marketing Executive - City of London
|Job Title:||Marketing Executive - City of London|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer brown|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2018 16:47|
Opportunity for an aspiring, digitally focused marketeer to join a rapidly growing media solutions platform and jobsite focused on transforming the energy and engineering industries.
Energy Jobline are part of LHI Group with offices in London,New York, Santa Monica, Manchester,Paris & Munich!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial team driven to building a global business from the ground up. We are entering an exciting phase in the Energy Jobline (EJL) story and we are looking for someone who is passionate about joining us as we continue our upward trajectory towards market supremacy.
As a member of the Energy Jobline Marketing team, you will be working with the EJL email, social media, SEO, and CMS systems to deliver on projects both in Europe and globally. You will be responsible for executing the daily digital tasks and supporting the Marketing Manager on digital projects. This can range from creating and setting up email campaigns, social media posting and monitoring all online media platforms where we may have a presence and analysing success of digital campaigns, identifying and reporting back on areas of improvement.
- Career development - We invest heavily in the careers of our staff and with our structured development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do to progress and you'll have the training and support to do so.
- A high performing team-based culture - We work hard, we work as a team and we celebrate our wins! We are a fun and dynamic team who are always learning and who are obsessed with the success of the business. Hit our target this year we'll be jetting off to Houston and New Orleans to celebrate in style.
- Modern offices - Based on Queen Street by Bank station, we are part of the WeWork Office group offering state of the art facilities, courses and exercise classes and FREE BEER ON FRIDAYS.
Incentives: Team nights out, Lunch Clubs and Event Days such as Cheltenham Races.
- Degree in any discipline preferred but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous Email marketing experience, including strategy, implementation, analytics and reporting is desired.
- Strong CRM and CMS experience.
- Proficient IT skills with the ability to use all MS Office packages.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to deal with situation in a professional manner
- Willingness to learn and ability to work independently
- Team Player!
- Hard Worker
Apply today to find out more about EJL & LHi Group!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Up to £22000 per annum + Incentives and Commission
Associate Recruitment Consultant
City of London, London
Up to £20000 per annum + Commission & Benefits
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Cyber Security
New York, USA
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy
New York, USA
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Data Analytics
Santa Monica, California