Medical Communications Recruiter
|Job Title:||Medical Communications Recruiter|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$50000 - US$80000 per annum + Commission / Bonus / Healthcare / 401k|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2021 20:32|
Medical Communications Recruiter - NYC
Setting the scene
At the start of 2020, LHi Group's life sciences brand - Scipro in NYC was 4 people. Fast forward to Q.3 2021, the family is 19 and growing… crazy!
Under the leadership of industry expert Lizzie Kennedy, the brand boasts 400% revenue growth on '19, and tracking 100% growth on '20… outrageous! Attracting experienced talent & nurturing graduates, the brand also holds the record for the longest perm & contract deal in the group, all coming in the last 18 month's impressive!
Scipro, is built on the foundation of 'for people with purpose' focusing on 3 niche markets of Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals, and Biotechnology. Driven by providing staffing solutions from startups to household names, but we aren't content with this, we are striving for more!
Working directly with Lizzie - SVP of SciPro, we are looking for an experienced consultant to build, develop, and launch the 4th vertical in medical communications. With a proven track record of scaling teams, developing young talent, and records falling this is a great opportunity to join this incredible adventure!
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary & No draw/threshold up to 40% commission
- Vertical ownership - Build your own team
- Budget to hire - Proven backing from leadership in supporting growth
- Collaborate with 3/10 global top billers
- 50% Equity - based on growth
- Complete WFH flexibility - Strike your own work-life balance.
- Bespoke 'future leader' and directorship training
- Collaborative environment - 3 emerging industries under one roof
- International relocation opportunities - LA, ATX, UK & EU
What makes LHi Group unique?
Since starting up in 2002, we have made it our mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' who are not only striving for higher standards but are creating a collaborative and inclusive environment to complement it!
2021, see's us continuing our record growth with the LHi Family living by 'Together Stronger' to ensure the wellbeing of a truly people-first business, he's an insight:
- LHi-In- In 2020, our global leadership team declared themselves LHi-In. A signed commitment and promise to our people to promote an inclusive working environment.
- 3 phrase return to office scheme: Flexibility of returning to work in the office depending on personal circumstances until we reach the 'New Normal'.
- Safeguarding the business: We took the decision at the start of COVID to defer commission, with the view of 'Leaders eat last' mentality. We are backfiring on all cylinders now!
- LHi staying social & present: Our Run Club & Work out Wednesdays went virtual collaborating to raise money $5000 within 3 months! Alongside this, raising awareness via our own social networks, internally having educational resources & showing support for BLM, LGBTQIA & social injustices.
- Communication & Transparency: Jim Denning CEO gave global monthly updates, ensuring complete 'open door' communications should anyone have any queries or concerns, and continues to support mental wellbeing, by embracing our LHi family values.
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, the last 5 years in the US speak for themselves; 40% of global headcount, year on year increased turnover & 2022 see's us striving for more! What makes us different from any other recruitment business... Our collaborative, high-performing but unique culture. Our Blueprint has been recognized as being '2020's 15th best companies to work for'.
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring policy is based on hiring 'Good Humans' & across life sciences, tech & renewable energy we are 'Together Stronger'.
So, if you're ready for the next step in your career, apply online, or let's have a confidential chat. *646 331 6279*
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's