Medical Devices Recruitment Specialist - SciPro
|Job Title:||Medical Devices Recruitment Specialist - SciPro|
|Location:||Santa Monica, California|
|Salary:||US$45000 - US$55000 per annum + Commission & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer brown|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 17:50|
This is an opportunity for an experienced Medical Devices recruitment specialist to join our specialist Life Sciences recruitment business, SciPro in San Fran.
Part of The LHi Group, SciPro SciPro provides talent on an executive level, contract, permanent and retained basis to SME, big Pharma businesses and incorporating CRO's & consultancies across the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device industries.
How we work...
All of our consultants are technically aligned specialists focusing on a single area within Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Operations & Development, Data Management, Project Management, Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Market Access & HEOR, Research & Development, Biometrics.
What we offer...
- Competitive basic salaries & an uncapped commission scheme
- Min. 20 days PTO
- Opporutnities to work abroad in one of our international lcoations
- Quarterly lunch clubs and twice yearly holiday incentives
- Expeirence of working with a driven team with the support of a highly experienced leadership group
- External training and development opportunities
- Access to our international database
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier life sciences talent)
- 2 + years of quantifiable recruiting experience
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioral traits
- Service delivery focussed never losing sight of the end goal - to deliver the best talen to our clients
- Self-motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
- Strong candidate and client management and development background
- BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university preferred
If you think you have the necessary attributes to be successful in recruitment, Apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's