|Job Title:||Office Assistant|
|Salary:||£19000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Francesca Ryan|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 12:16|
LHi Group - Operations
Looking for a company that will invest in your future?
LHi Group is a market leading recruitment business specialising in Technology, Life Sciences, Built Environment and Energy. We've grown from a start-up recruitment company in a small office in London to today where we have over 150 employees working across the group in London, Manchester, Bristol, Paris, Munich, New York, Santa Monica & Austin!
We have an exciting opportunity for an office assistant to join our Operations team in the London Office!
What can we offer you?
- Genuine family environment where everyone supports and drives the success of individuals
- The opportunity to participate in all company trips & awards, such as luxurious trips abroad
- Business casual Monday-Thursday and Early finishes & dress down on Fridays
- Structure career development programme
- Working in a We Work office, fun and vibrant atmosphere with table tennis and a beer tap on the 5th floor
What will you be doing as an Office Assistant?
- Supporting the Operations Team in delivering to a number of daily, weekly & monthly tasks
- To be responsible for inventory/ stock and Ordering new stationery/ office supplies
- To ensure all Health and Safety tasks are being dealt with in a timely and correct manner
- To ensure that in and outgoing post is dealt with daily including couriers
- To ensure that all meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy and that meetings IT requirements are set up appropriately
- To book travel and accommodation arrangements for the Sales floor
- To answer incoming calls and greet guests
- To work with the EA to our CEO to organise office incentives and events.
- Liaise with building maintenance and cleaning contractors
- Prepare for Monthly Performance Review meetings with your manager and accountable for the output of these
What skills do we need from you?
- Organised & thorough
- Pro-active approach with an ability to identify issues and resolve them quickly
- Pro-active approach to amending and/ or creating processes and procedures if needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidentiality and discretion when dealing with sensitive tasks
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ensure quality and standards are met throughout the job/ within the team
- Be aware of complaints and communicate corrective actions to a Group Manager/ Director immediately
- Act as the 'face of the company' and be socially aware of all employees, their integration and inclusion into the business
- Demonstrate professional, positive and consistent behaviours in line with company ethos
- Being an expert user of the IT systems and be a champion at complying to all agreed standards and processes at all times
- Working closely with the senior management team to provide creative solutions to internal issues as well as supplier related situations
If you have the relevant experience and ambition to grow with us as a company, please apply and get in contact!
LHi Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, we promote an Inclusive working environment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
LHi Group is committed to treating people fairly and with dignity eliminating all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's