|Job Title:||Office Assistant|
|Location:||Santa Monica, California|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Westwood|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 12:34|
Office Support / Administrative Assistance
Santa Monica / LA
$40k - $50K
Supporting a growing recruitment business, you'll be at the heart of all that this office of 20+ people do. From arranging lunches and events in some of LA's finest venues to supporting sales consultants in their day to day role, this is a great opportunity for someone who is energetic, organised person who has a great sense of fun and a positive attitude.
You will play a critical role in establishing a positive working environment and becoming the go to person for all our Consultants; working closely with the Director of LHi, West Coast and Business Services Manager in NYC to help maintain the standard that our teams have come to expect.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Coordinating the 'fun' in the office, coordinating events including Halloween, Holiday Parties, Socials, Team Building Activities and booking travel
- Supporting the onboarding of new people, making sure that their LHi experience is a great one
- Responsible for inventory/ stock and Ordering new stationery/ office supplies
- Booking travel and accommodation arrangements for the Sales floor
- Act as point of contact for building maintenance, building relationships with the suppliers to the office
- Liaising with our IT support & the sales floor
- Responsible for database building/tidying
- Organizing internal and external company events and incentives
- Ordering and setting up new computer hardware
- Collaborating with marketing on global business roll-outs and social media
Office Assistant Skills & Competencies:
- Organised & thorough, showing attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pro-active approach with an ability to identify issues and resolve them quickly
- Pro-active approach to amending and/ or creating processes and procedures if needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidentiality and discretion when dealing with sensitive tasks
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ensure quality and standards are met throughout the job/ within the team
- Demonstrate professional, positive and consistent behaviours in line with company values
If you have a bright and positive attitude and you're ready to be the face of the a growing office and company then apply, or reach out directly or 646-846-3367.
LHi Group is an equal opportunities employer, we promote a Diverse, Respectful and Inclusive working environment.
To find out more about life at LHi, check us out on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's