|Job Title:||People Engagement|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kate Hurley|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2022 13:28|
People Engagement Role - LHi Group
Looking for an exciting career change?
Just graduated from university and unsure what to do next?
Or just looking to kick start 2022 with a bang? Well... New year, best version of you!
LHi Group are an international recruitment agency with our HQ office based in the City of London.
We are growing rapidly and 2022 is going to be a record breaking year for us, which means growing our company and people team... if you are looking for a role where you can start from the beginning and work your way up to learning the ins and outs of HR whilst working closely, as part of our Operations/People Team who are all hardworking, charismatic, ambitious and most of all good humans (our ethos). We are so excited to welcome a new member on board with us.
If the following sounds like something challenging that you can excel at do not hesitate and APPLY NOW!
Looking for someone who is:
- Hard working
- Able to show discretion with a mature approach
- Strong attention to detail
- VERY organised
- Working as a part of our TOTY 2022!
- Learn UK and European HR practices and process
- Help be a part of and drive the culture
- Be a part of operations and people team
- Welcoming new Lhiers on board and making them feel like part of the LHi family
- Work with like minded individuals (will be running the Buddy Programme)
- Work for Jen, the ORACLE of all things HR and LHi
To assist the HR Business Partner and Group Head of Learning and Development in providing a comprehensive HR administration service.
* To be the primary contact and systems administrator for queries on our HR system - LHi-Space.
* To provide an effective Human Resources administration service relating to the employment lifecycle.
* To co-ordinate L&D training and record within the HR system when training and courses have been completed.
* To ensure accurate HR records on all employees including full-time and part-time staff.
* To provide HR reports as required
Main Responsibilities/Key Tasks:
* To ensure accurate HR records on all employees including full-time and part-time employees
* To provide basic HR reports as required by the HR Business Partner.
* Administer the probation process ensuring Managers know when review meetings need to take place.
* Act as systems administrator for LHi-Space, configuring the system as required, controlling all user access, managing data flows in and out of the system and ensuring accuracy and data protection compliance and liaising with CIPHR to troubleshoot queries as required.
* Ensure the HR Database accurately reflects current staff conditions and details. This includes inputting starters and leavers, contractual amendments, change of details, annual leave and recording of sicknesses and other leave.
* Provide appropriate reports from the HR database for the purpose of auditing and monitoring employee data and training
* Database monthly cleansing
* Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department, for example; sorting post, telephone answering, devising standard Human Resources documents and letters and manage the HR inbox.
* Respond to reference requests for current or ex-members of staff
* Ensure electronic and paper-based personnel files are maintained and filing/archiving is completed in a timely manner.
* Staff Benefits - Administer and promote some of our benefit schemes.
* Project Assist the HR Business Partner in developing and implementing new projects.
* Administer and be the first point of contact for the LHi Buddy Scheme in the UK and Europe e.g. organising the first meet and sending introduction emails.
Learning and Development
* Help to devise a system on LHiSpace which enables requesting, booking and tracking of training courses
* Liaise with L&D team on scheduling courses
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's