People Manager - Piper Maddox
|Job Title:||People Manager - Piper Maddox|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Reid|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2022 16:18|
LHi Group, voted this year as the No.1 company to work for in London and the UK are currently hiring for a People Manager join our Renewable Energy brand, Piper Maddox!
- People Manager - day to day management and development of Associate Consultants
- Retained Business and collaborative working with our UK, EU and USA teams
- The team itself has grown from 3 consultants to 10 in 7 months and they are high achieving team - all consultants are hitting incentives consecutively
- Those in the E-mobility sector are passionate about the space they work in! They are eager to build rapport and bring you into their projects
- A fast growth market with less competition compared to other sectors
- Working with the leaders on the growth strategy of a core LHi Market
- Working closely with brand lead and other leaders in the team to create culture
- Benefit of growing an exciting market with the backing of a large, established business
- After 12 months of service you become a beneficiary in the business
Who We Look For:
- Hands-on billing manager
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle 360° recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier talent) is essential
- Embody our LHi core values:
- Innovation: creative, brave and out the box thinker
- International: think bigger picture, what impact and future can you have?
- Inclusion: diversity is at the heart of everything we do, we hire based on being a good human
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary, attractive uncapped commission structure & team override
- International Client visits
- Stakeholder opportunities
- Exciting growth plans and part of the interview/decision-making hiring process. Ideally looking to add 3 recruits to your team initially!
- A great teachable and high-performing team to manage
- One-on-one mentoring from senior Directors in the business and backing from the Executive Board to grow teams and grab new verticals in the market
- Autonomous working environment
- Bespoke leadership development program
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression to brand ownership
- International relocation opportunities
- Incentives towards some of the finer things in life: Lunch Clubs, European & Global All-expenses paid vacations (some of past holidays include Ibiza, Budapest, The Bahamas, Skiing in the French Alps, Cape Town and more!)
- Loyalty Incentives: 3 years = 1 extra week holiday, 5 years = LHi Passport (1 week working in any our global offices for 1 week expenses paid) and 10 years = the gift of time (Rolex or 1 month paid sabbatical)
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
People Manager - Piper Maddox
City of London, London
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Bristol City Centre, Bristol
Recruitment Manager - Renewables
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Private Healthcare + 401K + Equity
Head of Solar/Renewables - Recruitment Manager
$60-90K base + Commission + Override + Healthcare + 401K